• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Stoned Ghost

Stoned Ghost

Jul 12, 2022
Had my timetable planned and prepped. Hotel room
Fasted 8-12 hours
Have the meto and benzos

Couldn't bring myself to open the sn and mix it. Would of happily gone through with it if it wasn't for leaving my family and gf behind. Couldn't get past the damage that it might of caused them. Was nice to do a dry run though I guess. Maybe another time.

Eventual method will be SN. Guess I've got some more things to sort out before I eventually catch the bus.

A long time lurker. A massive thankyou and sending out love to everyone here. You're all amazing and I love you. ❤️ Hope everyone is doing their best 🥰

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rosenfort, SoulWhisperer, UnrulyNightmare and 21 others
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Fasted 8-12 hours
Have the meto and benzos

Couldn't bring myself to open the sn and mix it. Would of happily gone through with it if it wasn't for leaving my family and gf behind. Couldn't get past the damage that it might of caused them. Was nice to do a dry run though I guess. Maybe another time.

Eventual method will be SN. Guess I've got some more things to sort out before I eventually catch the bus.

A long time lurker. A massive thankyou and sending out love to everyone here. You're all amazing and I love you. ❤️ Hope everyone is doing their best 🥰

If u r strugglng wth leavng ppl b-hnd wld u fnd talkng abt reasns tht u wn2 ctb helpfl

R u sre thre = 0 chnce fr recvry etc

Thre r lts of rsources if n.e of thm mght hlp u @ qll

• Love
Reactions: SoulWhisperer and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome back! Don't be too hard to yourself. :heart:🫂

Last edited:
Reactions: esistzeit
Stoned Ghost

Stoned Ghost

Jul 12, 2022
If u r strugglng wth leavng ppl b-hnd wld u fnd talkng abt reasns tht u wn2 ctb helpfl

R u sre thre = 0 chnce fr recvry etc

Thre r lts of rsources if n.e of thm mght hlp u @ qll
Hey Dot. Appreciate the reply. Love the typing style by the way.

Depression and anxiety. Been plagued by it for years/decades. Currently have tinnitus which has been driving me absolutely insane but could potentially be something that might subside/get better.

Suppose I'm in a rock and a hard place at the moment. Just couldn't get the idea of the damage I might cause although I have notes and things sorted.

Feel like a bit of a let down as I know a lot of people would of "loved" to be in my current position. I just guess everyone has there own reasons and timing.

Thought it was important to have something on here for people to read. Felt like documenting the experience may be beneficial to others.
Welcome back! Don't be to hard to yourself. :heart:🫂
Much appreciated mate! It's been a while! ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: acey and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best as well.

EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
These moments where you don't actually go through with it are the ones you learn the most, last time I wasnt even able to book the hotel room, and the second I postponed my reserve, but these lask weeks have been good for guaranteeing suicide is what I really want.

Now my reserve is set for the next friday,hopefully my final day. This extra time was also helpful for getting some extra things, such as gloves so I don't see my hands turning blue and also bought a plastic cover for the hotel bed so I dont make a mess with vomits and whatever else my body let go after its turned off.

Something I don't understand, why don't you end your relationship before ctb? I mean, if I could not be my parent's sons I would, you already wanna go out and are in a serious relationship with someone? I am even avoiding going on dates during these possible final moments, anyway, peace.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Praestat_Mori
Stoned Ghost

Stoned Ghost

Jul 12, 2022
These moments where you don't actually go through with it are the ones you learn the most, last time I wasnt even able to book the hotel room, and the second I postponed my reserve, but these lask weeks have been good for guaranteeing suicide is what I really want.
I was incredibly torn and felt it hard to actually book the room and come here. But has definitely been a learning experience. Took me 2 hours before I had the heart to book.

Now my reserve is set for the next friday,hopefully my final day. This extra time was also helpful for getting some extra things, such as gloves so I don't see my hands turning blue and also bought a plastic cover for the hotel bed so I dont make a mess with vomits and whatever else my body let go after its turned off.

Something I don't understand, why don't you end your relationship before ctb? I mean, if I could not be my parent's sons I would, you already wanna go out and are in a serious relationship with someone? I am even avoiding going on dates during these possible final moments, anyway, peace.
It was definitely a learning experience.

It certainly wasn't apart of my plan. I had no intentions of finding someone, but life has a hard way of doing things. I'd feel more selfish leaving and her thinking it was her fault or something she did. Instead of just going through with it. she is well aware of my mental issues.

I guess I have more lose ends to tie than I thought.

EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
Yeah, usually the guilt is the hardest thing to deal with, but I guess that with each postponed attempt I was able to reflect more about it and get a sense that it is in my right to do so, also having everything prepared beforehand such as letters certainly helps.

But we have to decide for ourselves, with each possible final day I was able to reflect if life or death would be the better option, and considering living, trying to make plans for the future and whatever else comes with living, makes me wanna ctb, so I guess that's what i'll be thinking about the day I ctb, thinking about all the bullshit i won't have to deal with, and not about the people i'll hurt or the possible good things i'll miss, if you are really commited to doing this shit, you kind of have to hack your mind to make the experience easier.

Last edited:
Stoned Ghost

Stoned Ghost

Jul 12, 2022
Absolutely. It wasn't something I had expected to weigh on me so much, until the time was nigh. This is my first postponed attempt after acquiring one 2 years ago.

Will definitely take a bit more time to make sure absolutely every last thing has been sorted.

I'm in the same boat. Have thought about the option for years. Only recently has it become a reality for me.

Its nice to hear you have everything sorted and ready.

Absolutely. Agree with you there. That's definitely something I will need to work on.

Thanks for the replies and messages again everyone. Means the world to me. ❤️ Wish I could help you all the way you've helped me.

EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
Absolutely. It wasn't something I had expected to weigh on me so much, until the time was nigh. This is my first postponed attempt after acquiring one 2 years ago.

Will definitely take a bit more time to make sure absolutely every last thing has been sorted.

I'm in the same boat. Have thought about the option for years. Only recently has it become a reality for me.

Its nice to hear you have everything sorted and ready.

Absolutely. Agree with you there. That's definitely something I will need to work on.

Thanks for the replies and messages again everyone. Means the world to me. ❤️ Wish I could help you all the way you've helped me.
Yep, we should always take our time and do it in our terms, there's no rush, you can always do it another day or even completely forget about doing it. But I really hope I can go through with it next friday, i am not compatible with living and having responsabilities, thats for damn sure.

E

Edistrying

Jul 22, 2024
Don't be ashame, it's ok to regret, even if you dont want do it anymore, i hope you can find peace soon 🤍

feelinggloomy

feelinggloomy

Experienced
May 29, 2024
I wish you peace whatever you decide

I

iamgoddamnlost

Jul 25, 2024
I am glad you're alive hold on and I hope it gets better for you
Fasted 8-12 hours
Have the meto and benzos

A

Alessio

Aug 9, 2024
I originally set out to take the bus with the SN, but then I thought it's better to have a plan b, you don't know what can happen, so my plan b is to throw myself off a building, I'm always thinking of a hotel like for the SN, but I'll book the room on the top floor