enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
no. it was terrible. only good part was going off to college. i met a few friends and got to experience a few new things. that's it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu, mediocre and StillWaiting
porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
This year nothing bad happened
I did the worst thing imaginable followed by a series of really bad decisions that will cost me thousands.
I made the impulsive decisions to leave a job I loved, took paycut, moved from dream city, for no good reason, and made a mess of my life. Especially horrible after doing SO well and blossoming for the first time just to destroy it all within months. I must be one of the dumbest people on earth.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu and mediocre
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Worst year ever. The love of my life died. I hope 2020 is my last.
I am so sorry for your loss. The love of my life died in 2017, so I completely understand how you feel. If you ever want to talk, I'm here.
:heart: :hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu, LMLN and mediocre
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Nope. Fucking nightmare. And I know 2020 will be worse

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu, mediocre, StillWaiting and 1 other person
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Nah it wasn't. Everyday I am wondering why do I even bother trying. Too tired to be alive but have no energy to plan my escape.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu, puppy9, mediocre and 1 other person
lowres

lowres

Scum
Feb 9, 2019
2019 has been my worst year alive i am somewhat optimistic for 2020 though

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu, mediocre and puppy9
Eternal Pessimist

Eternal Pessimist

Student
Oct 16, 2019
I haven't had good years or even good months for a while, but relative to previous years most of the first half of 2019 was bearable I guess. The second half has been awful though.

TheblueBunny

TheblueBunny

Life is like a cactus
Sep 16, 2019
I've surprisingly had one of the best years of my life along with 2018. It did begin to worsen around August, but I'm still trying not to lose hope, though it is difficult.

2020 is meant to be a year of change for me, I'll be moving to a different area and all sorts of other things!

The more I think about it 2019 was a pretty shitty year after August. My father kicked me out, my mother said I'm ruining her life (way to go, telling a suicidal person, right?) and I lost all my friends. I still have hope, it's naive but it's the only thing I have left.

I hope everyone else on here gets some relief!

• Hugs
Reactions: thepolarbear, Nemeshisu and LMLN
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
Yes and no. I lost a lot, but also gained a lot in the process... I was able to go out there and experience life a bit more. I laughed, I cried, and I loved. I think this year was one of the few good ones I have had, as well as the most painful ones.

peacefully31425

peacefully31425

Dirtbag
Aug 28, 2018
2019 was one of the worst tears of my life but not as bad as 2018. I guess that's progress.

ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
The only good year for me will be the year I die.

JustAnotherSuicider

JustAnotherSuicider

Hoping for the best - expecting the worst
Dec 28, 2019
Almost whole year was quite good for me, I was happy. But it ended horribly and thanks to that it is officially the worst year in my life. I hope that 2020 will be my last year on this miserable world. I just don't have any strength left to fight anymore. I given up on life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: AlexM
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
I've had worse years, but 2019 has been the first time I actually stood face to face with the very real possibility of suicide. It has caused a profound and irreverssible change in me. After this, there is no going back to life as I once knew it.

Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
Looking at it objectively, this year I...
  • Finally moved out of parent's house
  • Was brave enough to go out by myself to concerts I enjoyed
  • Stopped self-harming as frequently as I used to
  • Met people at my new jobs who are close to my age and don't entirely hate me
  • Got better at spending my time on a hobby instead of browsing the internet for hours
...all of which is an improvement from last year.

Ultimately though 99% of the time life just sucks and it's going to be like that every year.

You tried, and you saw positive results what more can you ask for that's great! :hug:

Flau

Flau

i'm so done lmao
Dec 30, 2019
I don't even know what to reply to this.

I finished school, but never got a chance of going to uni.
I got a certificate of graduation, yet I've lost it recently.
I had fun with my few "friends", but now they are gone.
I got a job but had to quit because I was bullied there.
I got closer to my bf, but he abuses me nowadays.
I got further away from my family and siblings.
I got better at piano impro, but can't play anymore.

And so on so forth. I had many things that I enjoyed... but everything fell apart as always. As expected.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: AlexM, puppy9 and Nemeshisu
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Yes, I found this site.

Reactions: Nemeshisu and WaitingAround2Die
porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Almost whole year was quite good for me, I was happy. But it ended horribly and thanks to that it is officially the worst year in my life. I hope that 2020 will be my last year on this miserable world. I just don't have any strength left to fight anymore. I given up on life.

i feel you
Started out awesome
Made worst life decision of my life
Ruined.
I've had worse years, but 2019 has been the first time I actually stood face to face with the very real possibility of suicide. It has caused a profound and irreverssible change in me. After this, there is no going back to life as I once knew it.

same!!

W

WaitingAround2Die

Dec 12, 2019
It started badly...
got worse...
then seemed to pick up...
except by the time I realised that the 'pick up' was fake it was too late...
hence now suicidal

BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
It wasn't good, but it wasn't bad either. The last few months were the absolute worst and they are so far the worst months in my entire lifetime. Don't know how much longer I'll last.......

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Probably the worst year to date. But there's always next year. Still don't know how long I'll be around so maybe it'll be the last.

Reactions: protonic76
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
It was the most challenging year of my life and easily in my top 3 worst. But somehow I've managed to survive it. I wonder for how long?

Reactions: protonic76 and BabyYoda
N

NotMeant2B

Sep 26, 2019
Nearly everything was terrible, and even though I've been through a few good things, I didn't enjoyed them at all. I'd rather be dead than recover my happiness; I think that says it all.

PwincessStepford

PwincessStepford

I wish I were a princess.
Dec 31, 2019
One of my worst years yet :') possibly THE worst one. Few good things came of it.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
depends in what context as it being the worst, but for me , my first mental breakdown leading to suicide attempts make's it a pretty fucked up year!
Bit of an odd question to ask on this forum wouldn't you say lmao

Not really, someone could have had the worst year in 2018, and struggled through 2019 whilst finding the answer to what they do next

OrangeLounge

OrangeLounge

Jan 5, 2020
My worst year objectively as it was the first full one without having my mom. I graduated and got a boyfriend and stuff though, so that helps a little. Also went to therapy and got back on antidepressants.
Overall, I'm alive, and that's all I can really ask for.

Bleak Stoic

Bleak Stoic

Goodbye, Cruel World.
Dec 22, 2019
Oh no... it was a terrible year.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I had overall a fairly decent year, but it still sucked at times too. I had two major times where I would have CTB'd had things not gone favorably for me. Once in March 2019, I went to meet the ladyfriend I was referring to. Had my interaction with her gone sour or turned abysmal, I would have CTB'd in May 2019. Then another time, in October 2019, I went to Amsterdam in hopes of losing my virginity and had I come home still a virgin (meaning failing so hard that even sex workers reject me - which they would be well within their rights to), I'd not be here in 2020. I would have CTB'd sometime near Christmas of 2019.

Also, my 2019 ended negatively, due to life changes, and also some bad relations with the ladyfriend person I was referring to.