FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that it's undeniable that life in itself is the true problem which is why wanting to die will always feel like the most logical option, to me it makes sense to want to cease existing as there is nothing more ideal than being able to not exist for all eternity. People go on about "recovery" and suicidal thoughts being the problem and is what needs to change but to me these are all delusions. Recovery doesn't exist when the true problem is life, suicidal thoughts are just the logical response, not something that is an illness. The reality is that death will always seem desirable in comparison to something so futile and unnecessary as existing, there is just too much suffering in existence to ever make wanting to delay the inevitable worth it.

Existing in this world truly is a burden and I could never see the appeal to being destined to be tortured by old age in this harmful world that is filled with risks. And even if the potential for extreme suffering was removed there would just be emptiness, dissatisfaction and a longing to not exist as a result, because to me something as useless as existence could never be worth it, just the risk of existing getting much more awful and unbearable is enough to make me wish to leave.

But it's true that life is just a futile cycle of suffering that is only a tragic consequence of evolution where all that we are destined for is to suffer more, decay from age and then just lose everything. It truly is a curse being a slave to this decaying flesh prison, trapped in the prison that is consciousness, with no relief from suffering and ourselves, as long as we stay here we truly are doomed as existence is something completely hopeless that only death can bring relief from.

It could never be an "illness" to have awareness and see life for what it really is, life is something that disgusts me and is best avoided, there is so much torment being experienced in this world which is why life really is a tragedy, it's tragic how life exists when there should just be nothing, existence could only ever be an unnecessary harm which is why only those who are gone are truly fortunate. I will always envy those who manage to ctb, it's a punishment how despite the way that life is, voluntarily exiting feels like such an impossibility, it's further proof that we exist in hell.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: fruitvampire, Rogue Proxy, drmihilo and 12 others
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
It's definitely understandable to think this. I believe we are in hell as well. Focusing on the negatives of life is usually dismissed as pessimistic but I think it is focusing on the only part that matters, everything else is just shallow, and there are barely any positives anyway. I hope you get what you wish for.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Idon'tknow828
P

peaceindeath

I want peace
May 5, 2023
Your writing is very soothing for my anxious heart❤️🙏

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
i really do think I had a previous life where I was a horrible person. I didn't believe in past lives, but it makes sense. I've tried to be the best human I could my 40+ years. Always worrying if I did to others better than I received. Working hard so others don't have to do my work too. Then I tried to take care of me and it blew up in my face. It's almost like you have to be a horrible person to survive this and it's nowhere in my nature. Maybe this is hell. Maybe I'll go to hell, but at least I can get it started and overwith sooner.

Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
It's as simple as that.

What kind of horrible accident made conciousness happen? Truly unfortunate.

I just wish I could help other people avoid this.