• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

woahthereitsbread

May 11, 2023
Im planning to ctb soon. I have friends that, without some type of message or post from me would have no way of knowing what happened to me, and one of my biggest fears is them thinking i ghosted them. I've tried to look for ways to do this, i know there are ways to schedule emails but that wouldnt work as i dont have any of their emails, or an excuse to get them. I really want to avoid posting or messaging anything beforehand so that no one calls the police, or in case it fails is panicked for no reason. If anyone has any ways to do something like this i would really really appreciate it, thank you.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, indefinitesleep2 and rosepanda
indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
Im in the same boat, I have friends who dont know my family if I ctb Id just go missing for them, but I think Ill just bite the bullet and send them a voiceclip at night when Id hope most are sleeping. maybe thatll work for you? Hope you figure it out anyway bro.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0