FallingIdeations

FallingIdeations

Do a flip!
Oct 16, 2023
Weird to put it down, but hopefully within the next 2 hours ill be dead :). I didn't write a note yet, but I do have paper and pens on me, so who knows

Im currently walking to my jump location, had a final "meal" which was 3 mini sweet breads. Makes me remember how much i hate this skin suit and how much fat is on it....hah. Im so overwhelmed with every small thing in life, or traumatized by insignificant things. Glad itll stop soon, hopefully. But yeah, being autistic with more mental issues than I can count is a fucking curse.
I hope my anxiety isnt crippling, since I dont have access to benzos, I just gotta rawdog it. Before diving into the rabbit hole that is overthinking this, whats some of methods everyone else will be using to ctb? Why is that the final destination for you?

Edit: Im here, its such a pretty day. Im ready, goodbye SS

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: cherrypiegonnadie and hi-okbye
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd be looking forward to being free from this existence, I hope that you find the freedom you search for. Sadly in my case all the methods are either risky or inaccessible, it's horrible how we cannot just easily free ourselves from this existence in peace.

• Love
Reactions: FallingIdeations
HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
I hope peace will find its way to you and you won't have to suffer anymore. Good luck.

I don't have a method set in stone personally, I'm in the phase of planning which one is most obtainable and doable for me.

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i wish you luck and bravery for you method, as well as eternal peace.
for me i'm going with prescription opioid od + some otc drugs to help + a lotta alcohol for now. I'm hoping it'll work and soon ill be able to join you good luck :)