• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
although i do not have a set date of when to ctb, im thinking of giving it a month or a year max to see if anything in my life changes or improves, which is highly unlikely but itll give me time to get some things done before i ctb.

my preferred method would be SN, although hanging or jumping would be my last resort.
i already have a rope for hanging, but right now im seeking for SN sources as thats my first option.

all the other materials required for the SN method i believe would be obtainable, as paracetamol and ibuprofen are both otc.
meto will be slightly more annoying to get, but im hoping to just go to my GP and fake symptoms etc to get a prescription
only problem again is getting the SN, theres no point in preparing everything else if i dont have the main component

for a location, either somewhere abandonded or a hotel/motel

if i ever do manage to get SN, my schedule would be as follows:
  1. 24 hour fast
  2. 1hr before SN ----------------- 600mg of ibuprofen + 1000mg of paracetamol.
  3. 45mins before SN ------------- 30mg meto
  4. 15mins before SN ------------- make SN drink ( 20g SN + 50ml water) prepare 2 cups for good measure
  5. 0mins before SN -------------- SN drink + relax

im aware that recently its become harder to get SN especially within the UK, ive tried searching for it myself to no avail
can someone direct me to how i can find SN sellers?
ive heard polish SN sources are quite popular but i dont understand how people find these.

any help or guidance is appreciated ^^

RejectedKarma

RejectedKarma

What was I made for
Jul 27, 2023
Looks like a well thought plan, there is so much info on SN here, mega threads and whatnot.
Re sellers , Google is your friend, try using different names for the SN and you might get different results.

Reactions: juna and bussy
bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
Looks like a well thought plan, there is so much info on SN here, mega threads and whatnot.
Re sellers , Google is your friend, try using different names for the SN and you might get different results.
thank you for the fast reply, ive already read many of the main mega threads regarding SN but it wouldnt hurt to research more.
ill try again looking for sellers, although all the ones i can find only sell to manufacturers or education institutions sadly.

RejectedKarma

RejectedKarma

What was I made for
Jul 27, 2023

• Informative
Reactions: bussy