• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

imdoneforreal

Apr 24, 2024
Anyone else just waiting for the next SN or other easily accessible, rather painless option to CTB that is available?

I feel like I missed the bus when it was able to be purchased easily online. When I heard that they would possibly do a welfare check if I did eventually find a way to order some, that stopped me immediately and basically makes it feel like another option that is out of the question.

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09, melancholymallory03 and nixolab
nixolab

nixolab

Apr 24, 2024
Uh, I just ordered this SN online, it's so crazy how hard it was to get it, the company looks legit and all but will have to test it, to see if it's the real deal as I read on SaSu that there are some fakes and some people get scammed, i only got it yesterday

Reactions: lizzywizzy09
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish there is easily accessible, guaranteed painless suicide methods available for me, it'd be such a relief, I find it so cruel and horrible how we exist in such an anti-suicide society where there is no acceptance towards the right to die, people should be able to die in a peaceful way when they want to. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

Reactions: lizzywizzy09
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
I'm also waiting for SN , once it comes I'm going to have to figure out how to test it somehow. I'm praying to god it's real because I don't want to have to re order and begin the process again. I already struggle with money currently and i had no money to feed myself this month. My fault because I have been self destructive ….
I wish methods were more reliable and easier to access for people, without having to worry about authorities :(

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09, everythingoes and pthnrdnojvsc