sorararara

sorararara

not much to look at
Feb 12, 2023
and no, it's not hormones. i didn't consume any substances that would affect me like this. i'm not stressed or anything.

i'm crying and idk why. i feel so crushed for no reason and i hate it. i can't even rant about it, there's nothing to talk about. i just feel so terrible and i want to be comforted but there's nothing that can even be done.

nothing happened today, i actually had a somewhat decent day but out of nowhere, i just got so emotional and everything is making me feel worse. i wish i could yell and cry about some shitty thing that happened but i can't even do that, which makes it so much worse. i can't pinpoint what's wrong, i just want everything to be over. it's not even a situation where one small thing upset me and i spiraled, this just hit out of absolutely nowhere.

actually having a problem is so much better than this. at least i wouldn't feel like such an idiot and at least i could talk about it or think of solutions.

i know it's probably a symptom of some mental illness but idk i just want to feel better. i would go to sleep or something, but i'm working on an essay.

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24