• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I live in Utah . This is sad

• Hugs
Reactions: losing hope, iloverachel, rozeske and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Think they were/are members of SaSu?

Reactions: rozeske
V

Volatha

Dec 22, 2023
Poor soul. We can only hope she can find rest soon.
Think they were/are members of SaSu?
Probably not. Suicide is widely practiced, certainly not unique. But if so, we would want that to stay a secret.

• Hugs
Reactions: locked*n*loaded and divinemistress36
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Experienced
Apr 10, 2024
Talk about a friend who has your back. She took on murder charges to end the suffering of her friend. I wish I was on the jury.

Reactions: depthss, Volatha and divinemistress36
H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
Idk, the normies are delusional

Reactions: 4am, sserafim, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Talk about a friend who has your back. She took on murder charges to end the suffering of her friend. I wish I was on the jury.
Yeah, but she didn't intentionally take on murder charges, at least apparently, she was unable, for one reason or another, unable to take her own life after taking the life of her friend. I can't believe that this won't get pleaded down to something lesser after more facts come to light.

I guess this really shines a light on one of the "cons" of partnering up, if one of the partners is unable/unwilling to go through with the pact.

Reactions: rozeske, Nikitatos, wCvML2 and 2 others
crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
Damn! This is one of the reasons I'd never enter a suicide pact. There are so many things that can go wrong, besides the fact that it's morally questionable. I don't judge, I understand how appealing dying with someone else can be, but it would still be dangerous and if you survive, you can be charged with assisting suicide. This is a terrible situation…

Reactions: VidFlumina, locked*n*loaded, 4am and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Wow! I mean I understand jumping or drinking poison at the same time as sort of a suicide pact but agreeing to shoot and kill first and then myself?!..how does one even agree to that?...she really underestimated the impact and messed up big time!

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
This is why you can't and shouldn't trust other people. Don't trust anyone. I think that suicide should be something that you do alone

Reactions: losing hope, 4am and divinemistress36
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
at least i hope she gets a death sentence