• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Talk about a friend who has your back. She took on murder charges to end the suffering of her friend. I wish I was on the jury.
Yeah, but she didn't intentionally take on murder charges, at least apparently, she was unable, for one reason or another, unable to take her own life after taking the life of her friend. I can't believe that this won't get pleaded down to something lesser after more facts come to light.

I guess this really shines a light on one of the "cons" of partnering up, if one of the partners is unable/unwilling to go through with the pact.

crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
Damn! This is one of the reasons I'd never enter a suicide pact. There are so many things that can go wrong, besides the fact that it's morally questionable. I don't judge, I understand how appealing dying with someone else can be, but it would still be dangerous and if you survive, you can be charged with assisting suicide. This is a terrible situation…

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Wow! I mean I understand jumping or drinking poison at the same time as sort of a suicide pact but agreeing to shoot and kill first and then myself?!..how does one even agree to that?...she really underestimated the impact and messed up big time!

Reactions: sserafim
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
at least i hope she gets a death sentence