• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Has anyone heard from @Againstthewind ? Has been no active for a week now. Ik it has just been a week but I miss him already. Yes ik, I am entirely too clingy...

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Anyone know if @Ringo is inactive or is she at peace?
Just... I'm just not in my best shape, if I ever was. I got sick and have had a lot on my plate lately, I try to distract myself as much as possible, I want to avoid another emotional breakdown. I find it hard to put my head together to write something that makes any sense, I lack the composure to express myself and I'm terrified to look at the mess inside my head. I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused you, I hope everyone is doing well.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Just... I'm just not in my best shape, if I ever was. I got sick and have had a lot on my plate lately, I try to distract myself as much as possible, I want to avoid another emotional breakdown. I find it hard to put my head together to write something that makes any sense, I lack the composure to express myself and I'm terrified to look at the mess inside my head. I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused you, I hope everyone is doing well.
No worries, I just wanted to see if Ringo was around and thanks for responding to my message :) I'm doing alright currently but as usual, the dread of sentience lingers - until one day the right circumstance and catalysts approach and I end up finally taking the plunge. I suppose I'm just low effort coping and biding my time and circumstance until that 'moment' comes.

lovedread

lovedread

Tyra Banks screaming “LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS.”
Jan 2, 2020
What happened to @jumpergeo were they banned