Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Banned for insulting, invalidating vulnerable members, repeatedly.
I'm not sure I've seen the former to the same degree I've seen it from other, higher profile users over recent days tbf and I'm unconvinced that "invalidating" is a static criteria as much as it is a convenient dragnet, similarly I'm curious as to why the term "vulnerable" is used here, as if such conduct is amplified if a moderator defines a particular user to have a somehow higher degree of vulnerability than others, I'd be interested to know how this is decided and on what basis vulnerable and non-vulnerable members are categorised.

Anyway thanks for clarifying.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees and 𖣴 nadia 𖣴
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I'm not sure I've seen the former to the same degree I've seen it from other, higher profile users over recent days tbf and I'm unconvinced that "invalidating" is a static criteria as much as it is a convenient dragnet, similarly I'm curious as to why the term "vulnerable" is used here, as if such conduct is amplified if a moderator defines a particular user to have a somehow higher degree of vulnerability than others, I'd be interested to know how this is decided and on what basis vulnerable and non-vulnerable members are categorised.

Via the reporting system. User was reported for being abusive in chat. We review the logs and make a determination. Sometimes if a user has repeat violations that one more warning puts them over the threshold, they are auto-banned by the system. In this case, Red Scare had accumulated enough points to warrant that.

• Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: demuic, savoytruffle, Dysgenic Pup and 6 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Via the reporting system. User was reported for being abusive in chat. We review the logs and make a determination. Sometimes if a user has repeat violations that one more warning puts them over the threshold, they are auto-banned by the system. In this case, Red Scare had accumulated enough points to warrant that.
You're describing an automatic warning in a way which suggests banning is algorithmic which is peculiar given the fact that the accumulation of the required numbers is decided entirely on mod discretion, as you also acknowledge, and this is frequently inconsistent imo. Similarly being "abusive in chat" is a different reason to the one you gave earlier which was couched in the handy catch-all of "invalidating" , and I'm still interested to know who qualifies as a "vulnerable" member and who doesn't, l too would like this elevated protected status, who do l apply to?

• Love
Reactions: Skathon, justsayin, Riddle and 2 others
Kismet

Kismet

life is pointless
Feb 16, 2022

Accusing a person of faking when they were clearly in a lot of pain and going their a hard time is unacceptable and shouldn't be tolerated. No one here should have to be subjected to that type of abuse. Red was very wrong for doing that, they should have just kept it moving and not said anything at all.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dysgenic Pup, motel rooms, archipelago and 4 others
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Accusing a person of faking when they were clearly in a lot of pain and going their a hard time is unacceptable and shouldn't be tolerated. No one here should have to be subjected to that type of abuse. Red was very wrong for doing that, they should have just kept it moving and not said anything at all.
This isn't the only thing. They have repeatedly called people names. Stupid/dumb fuck/weird etc. Invalidating the way that people feels and telling them that's the way they think and feel is retarded. There are Hella different reasons.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Dysgenic Pup, waitingforrest, whatevs and 4 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
This isn't the only thing. They have repeatedly called people names. Stupid/dumb fuck/weird etc. Invalidating the way that people feels and telling them that's the way they think and feel is retarded. There are Hella different reasons.
Wait, they used the word "retarded"?

Don't take this the wrong way but whenever someone is banned a number of users with perhaps a personal axe to grind will pop up to give a one sided version of events of what went down. I know this from experience. I'd add that the reasons you're giving here contradict those given by the mod, which also contradicts itself tbqh.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Wait, they used the word "retarded"?

Don't take this the wrong way but whenever someone is banned a number of users with perhaps a personal axe to grind will pop up to give a one sided version of events of what went down. I know this from experience. I'd add that the reasons you're giving here contradict those given by the mod, which also contradicts itself tbqh.
Wait.. what? Lmao. The modd literally said for invalidating vulnerable people and being abusive.. how does that contradict what I just said? There was more than one reason. Obviously reasons that you weren't a witness to. I honestly don't care and I don't have time for this. Wish you well.
Right. On that note also. I agree.

Last edited:
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, motel rooms and Life_and_Death
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Wait.. what? Lmao. The modd literally said for invalidating vulnerable people and being abusive.. how does that contradict what I just said? There was more than one reason. Obviously reasons that you weren't a witness to. I honestly don't care and I don't have time for this. Wish you well.

Right. On that note also. I agree.
Yeah I'm wondering if "retarded" is their word or yours, because l agree it's a bad word and using it should not be tolerated, and that's the only concrete example on display here beyond "invalidating", which is not a criteria consistently applied on here tbqhwy.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
OMG, the capitalist far right mods did it again 😡 I can't believe that they banned yet another peaceful comrade😡😡😡

• Yay!
Reactions: Ringo, motel rooms, whatevs and 4 others
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Yeah I'm wondering if "retarded" is their word or yours, because l agree it's a bad word and using it should not be tolerated, and that's the only concrete example on display here beyond "invalidating", which is not a criteria consistently applied on here tbqhwy.
It was their words.
I'm sure the mods have all the reports and evidence. Anyways, take care!

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazy4u, Life_and_Death and Fragile
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Last time I'll get to use this emoji in a propaganda post where a commie gringo tries to school me on my country's history.
Download
Truly a tragedy.

• Yay!
Reactions: Ringo, whatevs and myopybyproxy
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
It was their words.

I'm sure the mods have all the reports and evidence. Anyways, take care!
Wtf is it with this forum talking about volunteer moderators as if they're the FBI.
Last time I'll get to use this emoji in a propaganda post where a commie gringo tries to school me on my country's history.
View attachment 91049
Truly a tragedy.
People revelling in users being banned because they've had a personal beef which is unrelated to their banning is a regular theme on this forum and it's most unbecoming imo.

EDIT: I'm guessing the post must have been deleted because this is the only example of him using the word, or any derivation of, that l found in search and he seems uncomfortable with it and aware of its inappropriate use.

Post in thread 'Does anyone have schizoid personality disorder?' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...izoid-personality-disorder.26137/post-1569152

Last edited:
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
People revelling in users being banned because they've had a personal beef which is unrelated to their banning is a regular theme on this forum and it's most unbecoming imo.
I mean it when I say it's a tragedy. Those "discussions" or rather, passive aggressive shout matches with commies are actually enjoyable. There is no hatred at the end of the day, I'm just laughing at their radical ideas and wrong facts, hence the use of the dreaded emoji.

Why would I revel in something that actually takes from my enjoyment? I'm also against regular bans when nothing truly awful happened. That's why I was against your ban, despite the fact that you used very cruel and almost lethal words like "obtuse" or something.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
very cruel and almost lethal words like "obtuse" or something.
Granted you said "or something" but how is obtuse a lethal word?

Reactions: Mixo
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I'm just joking. Some people did get a bit upset by the word at the time, if I remember correctly.
Ah. I'm not as here as often or pay attention to as much as I use to so I miss a lot.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
OMG, the capitalist far right mods did it again 😡 I can't believe that they banned yet another peaceful comrade😡😡😡
Why is a mod laugh reacting this inflammatory shit when it's quite clear nobody has said this and politics are only mentioned here because a rightist decided to gloat on the banning of a member they had political differences with? Literally nothing in any of the preceding posts questioning this ban is political.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Why is a mod laugh reacting this inflammatory shit when it's quite clear nobody has said this and politics are only mentioned here because a rightist decided to gloat on the banning of a member they had political differences with? Literally nothing in any of the preceding posts questioning this ban is political.
Oh, spare me the double standard, thank you very much. You've made similar jokes many times and even in this thread.
Don't read that much into dumb jokes and worthless emojis.

Besides, me, a right wing? That's a very... very creative interpretation of the things I've said lmao.

Reactions: LastFlowers
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I cannot believe someone is defending red scare! We live in interesting times

I hope one of the mods remove some irrelevant comments so we can stay on topic!

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I cannot believe someone is defending red scare! We live in interesting times

I hope one of the mods remove some irrelevant comments so we can stay on topic!
I'm not defending anybody, I'm legit asking what it is they did that warranted a ban, very little has been clarified but enough people seem jubilant about it so l guess there must be a reason beyond personal beef.

Oh, spare me the double standard, thank you very much. You've made similar jokes many times and even in this thread.
Don't read that much into dumb jokes and worthless emojis.

Besides, me, a right wing? That's a very... very creative interpretation of the things I've said lmao.
The difference being that jokes are usually relevant to either the course of conversation of the topic at hand, this is neither really, and seems to suggest my reason for asking was purely political (which would also require a misreading of my own politics to assume they align perfectly with his tbh, but this is hardly an uncommon error).

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
" I couldn't give a fuck less. Bunch of attention seeking losers. It's frankly pathetic that some are so starved for any attention to make a thread like "ok tonight, for sure" and then come back an hour later and be like "lulz jk, I failed", just to bask in the attention. And don't even get me started on the narcissistic hypochondriacs with "fibromyalgia" and "chronic fatigue syndrome" acting like they have a terminal fucking illness. They don't seriously want to kill themselves, they just really need validation that badly, and that's pathetic af. People going on and on about how hard they have it, how hard it is to kill themselves. But thousands of people do it every day and they don't post about it on the internet first. That's because when your life really is that shitty, it's not at all hard to to end it. People who kill themselves aren't going to be like "ok, tonight's the night I mean it. I really mean it. I really really mean it, don't try to talk me out of it, ok this is it, you'll all be sorrrrrry......" that is what children do when they want attention." -Red Scare

"It's just so damn childish of that ctb fuck to be like "teacher teacher, this guy said a swear word". When really he was bummed just because I said reincarnation is bullshit, trying for weeks to get me banned. People like that are exactly why I can't stand reddit." -Red Scare

Whatever they're saying it having to do with reincarnation had nothing to do with it. I could give a fuck what they believe. It has to do with them being an a****** several times to different people which many of people have reported them already for doing so. Its people like them that make me not want to live. People who go around bullying people calling them dumb fucks and stupid if they don't agree with them. People who call you weird and names for no reason whatsoever. People who tell you your thoughts or feelings are retarded if you feel a certain way about something. They can try to put the blame on me but several different people have reported them already numerous different times. Go look for vulnerable people to harass somewhere else.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: gomenasai, 𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔢 ⛧, Skathon and 13 others
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
" I couldn't give a fuck less. Bunch of attention seeking losers. It's frankly pathetic that some are so starved for any attention to make a thread like "ok tonight, for sure" and then come back an hour later and be like "lulz jk, I failed", just to bask in the attention. And don't even get me started on the narcissistic hypochondriacs with "fibromyalgia" and "chronic fatigue syndrome" acting like they have a terminal fucking illness. They don't seriously want to kill themselves, they just really need validation that badly, and that's pathetic af. People going on and on about how hard they have it, how hard it is to kill themselves. But thousands of people do it every day and they don't post about it on the internet first. That's because when your life really is that shitty, it's not at all hard to to end it. People who kill themselves aren't going to be like "ok, tonight's the night I mean it. I really mean it. I really really mean it, don't try to talk me out of it, ok this is it, you'll all be sorrrrrry......" that is what children do when they want attention."

"It's just so damn childish of that ctb fuck to be like "teacher teacher, this guy said a swear word". When really he was bummed just because I said reincarnation is bullshit, trying for weeks to get me banned. People like that are exactly why I can't stand reddit." -Red Scare

Whatever they're saying it having to do with reincarnation had nothing to do with it. I could give a fuck what they believe. It has to do with them being an a****** several times to different people which many of people have reported them already for doing so. Its people like them that make me not want to live. People who go around bullying people calling them dumb fucks and stupid if they don't agree with them. People who call you weird and names for no reason whatsoever. People who tell you your thoughts or feelings are retarded if you feel a certain way about something. They can try to put the band on me but several different people have recorded them already numerous different times. Go look for vulnerable people to harass somewhere else.
Is that first quote something from red scare? That's really fucking terrible

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers and archipelago
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
T

They both are.
People like red scare are the reason why so many people with invisible illnesses are suicidal. Attitudes like theirs do nothing but espouse prejudice towards the sick and hurting.

Reactions: gomenasai, demuic, archipelago and 9 others
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
Banned for insulting, invalidating vulnerable members, repeatedly.
I see. he invalidated people who were in emotional distress and who were opening up on sensitive topics.

So I guess he was banned for being insensitive essentially.

Reactions: Life_and_Death
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
" I couldn't give a fuck less. Bunch of attention seeking losers. It's frankly pathetic that some are so starved for any attention to make a thread like "ok tonight, for sure" and then come back an hour later and be like "lulz jk, I failed", just to bask in the attention. And don't even get me started on the narcissistic hypochondriacs with "fibromyalgia" and "chronic fatigue syndrome" acting like they have a terminal fucking illness. They don't seriously want to kill themselves, they just really need validation that badly, and that's pathetic af. People going on and on about how hard they have it, how hard it is to kill themselves. But thousands of people do it every day and they don't post about it on the internet first. That's because when your life really is that shitty, it's not at all hard to to end it. People who kill themselves aren't going to be like "ok, tonight's the night I mean it. I really mean it. I really really mean it, don't try to talk me out of it, ok this is it, you'll all be sorrrrrry......" that is what children do when they want attention." -Red Scare

Whatever they're saying it having to do with reincarnation had nothing to do with it. I could give a fuck what they believe. It has to do with them being an a****** several times to different people which many of people have reported them already for doing so. Its people like them that make me not want to live. People who go around bullying people calling them dumb fucks and stupid if they don't agree with them. People who call you weird and names for no reason whatsoever. People who tell you your thoughts or feelings are retarded if you feel a certain way about something. They can try to put the blame on me but several different people have reported them already numerous different times. Go look for vulnerable people to harass somewhere else.
That first bit, if accurate, is unambiguously terrible in parts, and his comments re "hypochondriacs" is a bit weird considering my only real interaction with this person was in an incel thread where he was essentially criticising my lack of empathy for making the objectively accurate observation that chronic and severe pain is a more severe affliction than celibacy, for which l too was disciplined for lnVaLIdaTinG. If he was banned for that one post then fair enough but it does raise questions as to what is acceptable here and what isn't, after all there is one user with an active account who enjoys discussing strangulation and death threats when he isn't trying to lure young women to his bedsit, there are others who drop actual personal abuse across multiple threads and have an enthusiasm for DM harassment to whom there is an endless supply of phoney empathy hugs.

The second bit is just personal beef and there's nothing terrible within it imo, also ngl l didn't see a pattern of abusive bullying here from that user tbf, fwiw the most common form of bullying here is the cry-bullying sort so I'm generally a bit suspicious when a user gets a reputation as some kind of sadistic tormentor because they don't go along with much of the fake phoniness on the site.

Experienced
Mar 5, 2022
Why's DrownFeather crossed out? I was in chat earlier and knew DrownFeather was yammering on, but I don't know the full extent of anything that happened.

• Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
Why's DrownFeather crossed out? I was in chat earlier and knew DrownFeather was yammering on, but I don't know the full extent of anything that happened.
He wrote insulting comments about trans people

• Wow
  • Informative
  • Hmph!
Reactions: savoytruffle, WorthlessTrash, waitingforrest and 4 others
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
There was a thread that's been deleted with a "demand" that Red Scare be brought back. Maybe something happened there. Last thing I saw, someone told Drownfeather, "I hope you're next." I guess they got their wish.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: whatevs, Life_and_Death and .............

Experienced
Mar 5, 2022
He wrote insulting comments about trans people
Damn. According to people in chat earlier, he was saying stuff like "pedophiles should be in power" and that gay people don't deserve rights. I didn't get to see it but it's gross to hear that along with all of these.

• Informative
  • Hmph!
Reactions: savoytruffle, WorthlessTrash, waitingforrest and 1 other person