B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Why was that world explorer fella taken off the members list? I saw him online yesterday.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Why was that world explorer fella taken off the members list? I saw him online yesterday.
He decided to ban himself for personal reasons. I also noticed him online several times since.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 3 others
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
He decided to ban himself for personal reasons. I also noticed him online several times since.

Yes I know he banned himself, but a ban does not remove you from the members list, and he's not there anymore

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Yes I know he banned himself, but a ban does not remove you from the members list, and he's not there anymore
I've no idea why that is.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
Nooooo! I miss him :(

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dead Meat and 3 others
EndofMyRope

EndofMyRope

Student
Oct 17, 2018
I feel like MisterSadness is Daystavro....same line structure, same age, same way of thinking...
I think I recently saw a post where they said that Daystavro was there alrernate personality...

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Xerxes and 2 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I think I recently saw a post where they said that Daystavro was there alrernate personality...
I think MisterSadness has banned himself.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Xerxes and 1 other person
About_to_Go

About_to_Go

It deepens like a coastal shelf
Mar 20, 2018
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jane Doe and 2 others
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, wiIIow, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
About_to_Go

About_to_Go

Mar 20, 2018
But I like it when people postulate....
He's been messaging people asking them what their ages are and then telling them they shouldn't ctb if they are under 25.

Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
He's been messaging people asking them what their ages are and then telling them they shouldn't ctb if they are under 25.
Very good postulation. If true...good riddance.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, MsM3talGamer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
T

Tyuiop

Student
Nov 25, 2018
By the way, I asked him when he was banned if he was Daystavro, he said yes. But I suspect he was lying about more things, somehow his messages didn't make much sense all together.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, [NoName], wiIIow and 6 others
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
Hey, there are a few people with lots of profiles each. One goes, the next pops up. In several cases, certain individuals have many profiles happening at once. There is no rule against that. It's funny, in a weird way, when these same source personas chat with each other, sometimes reinforcing each other, and other times doing the old good cop/bad cop routine.

The one thing that never ceases to surprise me is the amount of genuine people on this site who get sucked into the fantasy. It's part scam, part smug game playing by a few fairly noxious, sad, low self esteem individuals.

I'm not being negative, or "mean", I think some of the kids call it? Just giving a reality check here, folks. Someone needs to, every now and again.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Deleted member 4993, Jupiter and 7 others
LostGirl

LostGirl

My time has come
Dec 3, 2018
Are there any friends of TokyoJoe around? I wish to contact him to try my luck in getting N in Japan.

About_to_Go

About_to_Go

Mar 20, 2018
Oh, he's definitely been doing that. I'm just not sure if that's the reason he got banned.

B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Hey, there are a few people with lots of profiles each. One goes, the next pops up. In several cases, certain individuals have many profiles happening at once. There is no rule against that. It's funny, in a weird way, when these same source personas chat with each other, sometimes reinforcing each other, and other times doing the old good cop/bad cop routine.

The one thing that never ceases to surprise me is the amount of genuine people on this site who get sucked into the fantasy. It's part scam, part smug game playing by a few fairly noxious, sad, low self esteem individuals.

I'm not being negative, or "mean", I think some of the kids call it? Just giving a reality check here, folks. Someone needs to, every now and again.

Fucking agreed

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, WayOut and 1 other person
S

samsays89

Student
Oct 4, 2018

That punk. There's a difference in trying to help or be supportive and stubbornly shoving your own view in people's faces.

Maybe if people are banned they shouldn't be able to DM either?

I almost started talking to him, but then again I'm 29 so he would have had nothing to say to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, MsM3talGamer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
Mister Sadness was a Daystravo (Or how ever you spell their name) alt.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, About_to_Go and 3 others
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

Sep 4, 2018
Rest in peace ❤️

@BurningLights @Prime @Schopenhauer @augustcoyote @Anarchy @deathoverlife @Lunar @Wantingpeace @Tokyojoe @TheUnrealGod @Charlie @DreamFreedom @shattered dreams @Clover_ @IG959 @Morning Angel @Marystevenson1001 @mistoras @IWishYouAllGoodLuck @uxorious @Malice1 @Cloudstar @Pointlessabyss @NoHope @RottingFlowerBrains @blood orange @Somerando @blindstatue @45ready2ctb

and more...

I don't know if they all ctb but if you don't, please forgive me <3 Hugs

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Anon1337, Circles, yuriko and 24 others
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Are there any friends of TokyoJoe around? I wish to contact him to try my luck in getting N in Japan.
Tokyojoe won't be answering questions about N: he ctb a little while ago, confirmed by someone who was also an IRL(?) friend.

LostGirl

LostGirl

My time has come
Dec 3, 2018
Tokyojoe won't be answering questions about N: he ctb a little while ago, confirmed by someone who was also an IRL(?) friend.

Thank you for letting me know.

LostGirl

LostGirl

My time has come
Dec 3, 2018
Rest in peace ❤️

@BurningLights @Prime @Schopenhauer @augustcoyote @Anarchy @deathoverlife @Lunar @Wantingpeace @Tokyojoe @TheUnrealGod @Charlie @DreamFreedom @shattered dreams @Clover_ @IG959 @Morning Angel @Marystevenson1001 @mistoras @IWishYouAllGoodLuck @uxorious @Malice1 @Cloudstar @Pointlessabyss @NoHope @RottingFlowerBrains @blood orange @Somerando @blindstatue @45ready2ctb

and more...

I don't know if they all ctb but if you don't, please forgive me <3 Hugs

May all of you rest in peace. i shall be following your footsteps very soon.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, faex42, DarkTear and 2 others
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
WaitingForTheBus appears to have finally succeeded after he took two attempts with hanging. He was last active on the day of his last post of his next attempt.

Unless he changed his mind, or has been left incapacitated, then I assume he's been successful up there on the Gold Coast, Australia.

I just wonder whether he went by hanging outside or inside his home or in a Forrest somewhere.

Another local who's gone must have been Johnnyk, he hasn't been seen since September. Must've either found the will to live or he finally ordered his SA or his N or his SN or whatever. I get the feeling it was his SA, but maybe his N did arrive.

We'll never quite know, I guess.

Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

Sep 4, 2018
WaitingForTheBus appears to have finally succeeded after he took two attempts with hanging. He was last active on the day of his last post of his next attempt.

Unless he changed his mind, or has been left incapacitated, then I assume he's been successful up there on the Gold Coast, Australia.

I just wonder whether he went by hanging outside or inside his home or in a Forrest somewhere.

Another local who's gone must have been Johnnyk, he hasn't been seen since September. Must've either found the will to live or he finally ordered his SA or his N or his SN or whatever. I get the feeling it was his SA, but maybe his N did arrive.

We'll never quite know, I guess.
Added

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and your pathologist
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

Sep 4, 2018
@WaitingForTheBus @Johnnyk

Rest in peace ❤️

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Deleted member 4993, sadsoul and 3 others
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
I wanted to mention @Metavoid as well. I guess Deafsn0w knows her too, since we both read her posts in early October. Poor girl suffered a lot from her own ignorant bf and roommates (as far as I remember, they called police when she was simply drunk and wanted to slice a few scars without ctb intentions. I don't consider their actions as "support"). She was very brave person and tried jumping once and probably did it one more last time.. If I am mistaken now, please forgive me, but she is absent since October and was going to ctb. Hope she is at peace now and her sufferings ended. A moment of silence for this brave soul...

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, AveryConure, bag.of.cats and 4 others
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
I wonder if @Stephen is just on a short hiatus or not? Hmm

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals