lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
Without a goodbye? Or even a hint of the method or plan? Are you sure?
All I can say is that the person who told me was 100% sure based on something after the fact. I can't promise you that this person is telling the truth but I also don't see any reason for them to lie. Sorry I'm being vague, but I think they don't want details shared.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Swisher, Should be gone and 7 others
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
All I can say is that the person who told me was 100% sure based on something after the fact. I can't promise you that this person is telling the truth but I also don't see any reason for them to lie. Sorry I'm being vague, but I think they don't want details shared.
It's okay, I understand. Thank you for letting me know and obviously my door's always open to you if you want my comfort ❤️

I've lost another person to this shitty life, and I really hope @TheCrow finds the peace she didn't in this life.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Should be gone, Weeping Garbage Can and 10 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I am totally shocked by this. She was a wonderful, kind person who saw through labels and bullshit, and made everyone feel valued and included. I hope she is in a much better place.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Should be gone, Weeping Garbage Can and 13 others
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
I'm so sad to hear that she was such a kind caring and beautiful soul. If anyone deserves everlasting peace she does.
REST IN PEACE BEAUTIFUL SOUL❤❤
She used to stop by and leave and leave me a good morning on my wall, almost every day.
She said one day, "I think I shall call you sunshine." :'(
All I can say is that the person who told me was 100% sure based on something after the fact. I can't promise you that this person is telling the truth but I also don't see any reason for them to lie.
Since the info is second hand, I'd like to remain optimistic. :notsure:
No disrespect to you @lululoo , cause I understand what you are saying.
I just need to stay positive.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Should be gone, Weeping Garbage Can and 6 others
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I am totally shocked by this. She was a wonderful, kind person who saw through labels and bullshit, and made everyone feel valued and included. I hope she is in a much better place.
Yep she was so nice and cool and I miss her presence here. Terrible news if true but at least she'll have much deserved peace.

jL1vPiz.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Should be gone, Circles and 8 others
Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
Hey, I'm not aware of any intricacies of the site or other issues. I can't even tell when you wrote this, but Wikipedia has a heading the "Amitriptyline Method" you can go there it's simple. And I'm no amitriptyline aficionado either, but that method takes a lot of medication or you can end up feeling absolutely horrible and rather than losing your life, you may just have TD forever... there are two methods and you need to be comfortable. it's no fun.
????
It's late March now and I am wondering if anyone knows @Threads, is he ever coming back to SS? I haven't seen him since end of last year, soon after he stepped down from being a mod.

Also, any new word on @TiredHorse? I missed his interesting responses and knowledge of firearms. He knows quite a bit more than I do in regards to firearms and it would be helpful for more members to have more knowledge in regards to firearms.
Tiredhorse is okay and vacillates a bit as we all do I suppose.
She was okay a week ago.
u did not get my post. I did not press send. a common flaw. related. I'll send

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Should be gone, Weeping Garbage Can and 3 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Anyone heard from @KatieW or @Sanguinius

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Swisher, Should be gone and 3 others
Jenna

Jenna

Experienced
Nov 21, 2018
I wanted to know about @JJ-NOHOPE ? It's so hard asking about people we haven't seen for awhile.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Swisher, Should be gone and 5 others
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
@21Neberg ?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Swisher, Weeping Garbage Can and 6 others
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
@crova

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Swisher, Should be gone and 5 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
WHERE IS EVERYONEEEE probably living their life...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Swisher, Should be gone and 8 others
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
@21Neberg Yeah don't ask me why but i was also worried.
Hope you are doing good

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Swisher, Should be gone and 9 others
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
Is @AndyCurious okay?

He hadn't been online for a couple of weeks now and he just logged in, stayed for less than 5 mins and has disappeared again. I didn't want to pounce on him straight away so I didn't mesaage him when I saw he just logged on, but the next thing I knew he was offline again
:(

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lara Francis, Swisher and 5 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Glad to see you! You were missed! ❤❤

You're too kind.
@21Neberg Yeah don't ask me why but i was also worried.
Hope you are doing good

I'm holding up. I'm currently being tossed around the mental health system - first appointment with two psychiatrists this tuesday. Medication, weigh-ins, all that stuff.
Awww ok ok, you're still here. I was wondering!

I've always been here, just the massive amount of new users left me feeling out of touch with the community. I'm weird, I know.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Swisher, Should be gone and 8 others
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
You're too kind.

I'm holding up. I'm currently being tossed around the mental health system - first appointment with two psychiatrists this tuesday. Medication, weigh-ins, all that stuff.

I've always been here, just the massive amount of new users left me feeling out of touch with the community. I'm weird, I know.
Getting started always sucks, hope they are treating you humanely.
Stay strong mate xx

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Dead Meat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 8 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
@15dec I'm still around Ty :) I think I will come and go here but I am sure I would say goodbye before an attempt
I have left in my note a request for someone to let everyone know here if I'm CTB'd. Omg, English. Well you know what I mean :(

Reactions: color_me_gone, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Swisher and 5 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Is @AndyCurious okay?

He hadn't been online for a couple of weeks now and he just logged in, stayed for less than 5 mins and has disappeared again. I didn't want to pounce on him straight away so I didn't mesaage him when I saw he just logged on, but the next thing I knew he was offline again
:(

I haven't seen AndyCurious on here in a long time … but I don't always have the time to get on here either.
Maybe he is just on when I'm not.
You're too kind.

Good to see you :)
It's really hard to keep up with everyone on here for me too. I don't always get to be on as much as I would like.
I'm weird also. :wink: Sometime I log into chat but never say anything … I feel weird about that too. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, color_me_gone, Weeping Garbage Can and 3 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
missing katieW :(

Reactions: Dead Meat, color_me_gone, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Getting started always sucks, hope they are treating you humanely.
Stay strong mate xx

I'm very afraid atm. I'm afraid they'll force me to show my scars from cutting and force me to follow some diet which will cause me to gain weight...

• Aww..
Reactions: color_me_gone, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, MistakesHappen and 5 others
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I'm very afraid atm. I'm afraid they'll force me to show my scars from cutting and force me to follow some diet which will cause me to gain weight...
I know that feeling far more then I wish I did. It's petrifying. One time I had a doctor's appt after someone jumped me and I lifted up my sleeves out of blind habit and he immediately asked. I nearly froze and thought quick. They're all over my body and I'm terrified someone's gonna find them after a moment of non clarity. Good luck mate. You are in recovery or at least making steps towards it. I genuinely hope one day from now you can look back at your former self and smile cause you got through this. I hope you find a women that loves you to pieces. You seem easy to like, first step is working through your own insecurities :happy:

• Love
Reactions: Soul, Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 9 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I know that feeling far more then I wish I did. It's petrifying. One time I had a doctor's appt after someone jumped me and I lifted up my sleeves out of blind habit and he immediately asked. I nearly froze and thought quick. They're all over my body and I'm terrified someone's gonna find them after a moment of non clarity. Good luck mate. You are in recovery or at least making steps towards it. I genuinely hope one day from now you can look back at your former self and smile cause you got through this. I hope you find a women that loves you to pieces. You seem easy to like, first step is working through your own insecurities :happy:

I really don't know what I did to deserve such a nice kind message, thank you! But I don't really matter, I'd rather have all of you be happy and healthy than just me. How are you doing?

Reactions: Soul, Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 8 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
@EvilAngelGoddess? Damn, please be okay.

Edit: False alarm, just worried.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dead Meat, Jenna, Psilo and 7 others
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
@Cookiedough8956 ?
We've been messaging but she hasn't messaged me back in 2 or 3 days
I'm getting a bit worried

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, color_me_gone and Redt2go
C