J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
It's a tricky beast. One wants to have faith in people and it is a shock when things like this happen; especially when it is outside the scope of your personal experience.

I may be a little wary now of people who post "photographs" of the sunlit woods they are currently supposedly ctb in. And those who are "loving their kids" or "need a passport/U.K. holiday/nude pics"

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, color_me_gone, Lara Francis and 17 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
It's a tricky beast. One wants to have faith in people and it is a shock when things like this happen;

I'm perhaps going to offend people with this post but this is an issue with the collective mentality of this forum at times, in that for many the very phoniness, fake-empathy, affected emotion by a trash account can be more valuable to many people than the very uncomfortable truth that their newly-acquired soulmate was an N scammer, manipulator, drama merchant, whatever. Given the nature of this forum, we'd often prefer to believe that the latest highly dubious goodbye thread was true rather than admit to ourselves that our haven houses a few very rotten apples.

Just my opinion. Please send abuse via usual means, all complaints will be answered promptly.

Reactions: azucaramargo, Weeping Garbage Can, color_me_gone and 18 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Johnnythefox, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
This thread is derailing, please use it to discuss users ONLY. This is Not the thread to post jokes and memes.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, color_me_gone, sif and 5 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Did anyone know floraknife's general location? I know it was Michigan, but didn't know if it was upper peninsula or somewhere in the murder mitten (lower peninsula)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, color_me_gone and 6 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Did anyone know floraknife's general location? I know it was Michigan, but didn't know if it was upper peninsula or somewhere in the murder mitten (lower peninsula)

She mentioned a place called Ann Arbour (forgive me if I am spelling this incorrectly)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, color_me_gone, sif and 5 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Haven't found anything on Mexicantravels yet.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, color_me_gone, sif and 6 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Haven't found anything on Mexicantravels yet.

Did he give you anything to work on (name, location, whatever)? Because it might be a while before it hits the news and this corroborating info is released in the press.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, color_me_gone, sif and 4 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Did he give you anything to work on (name, location, whatever)? Because it might be a while before it hits the news and this corroborating info is released in the press.
I want to say he had posts that hinted at SC, but I could be wrong.

He left a note as well about being in a silver ford (focus?). Can't seem to find anything when i search keywords.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, color_me_gone, sif and 3 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I want to say he had posts that hinted at SC, but I could be wrong.

He left a note as well about being in a silver ford (focus?). Can't seem to find anything when i search keywords.
If SC is south carolina then I think you're right.

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
If SC is south carolina then I think you're right.
Yes, South Carolina. I've searched "body found Ford Focus silver South Carolina" but nothing comes up.

Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
You think a missing persons report would be filed, even after they've been found, it usually lingers for a week before being taken down.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, color_me_gone, sif and 5 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Yes, South Carolina. I've searched "body found Ford Focus silver South Carolina" but nothing comes up.

South Carolina is a state, not a city, and therefore is unlikely to be found unless you can narrow the search down. If he didn't directly give you the info required to be posthumously tracked then it's possible he might not want to.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, color_me_gone, therhydler and 3 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
You think a missing persons report would be filed, even after they've been found, it usually lingers for a week before being taken down.
People typically aren't reported missing until after 24hrs and seldom is it even broadcasted for adults. Unless of course you're a white female with children.

(Notice the media only picks certain people. Ex laci Peterson, sherry pappini, shannan Watts, Kelsey Berreth) ...nobody cares about men.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, color_me_gone, Made4TV and 7 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
South Carolina is a state, not a city, and therefore is unlikely to be found unless you can narrow the search down. If he didn't directly give you the info required to be posthumously tracked then it's possible he might not want to.
I didn't ask for it. I just gathered this much from his public posts and statements.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, color_me_gone, sif and 7 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
I just hope with his username that he travels further than he planned and saw many things before kicking the bucket or traveling back with a clearer resolve.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, color_me_gone and 4 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Obituaries are a good search tool, and given that MexicanTravels was indeed Mexican and young that narrows it down slightly.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Tad worried in his case because his note said he could be found in his car parked on a residential street I believe. That is risking discovery as someone unconscious in a car attracts a lot of attention.

Wasn't he also considering the N as an enema?

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
He's from North Carolina
[URL="https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/megathread-getting-n-from-a.2544/page-24#post-138277"]Megathread getting n from a[/URL]

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Bingo. One of the Carolinas. My mistake
He's not got a lot of posts to trawl through, I'll maybe give it a go tomorrow as it's almost bedtime here. Sometimes there is just a little clue in them.

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
What happened to weedoge? I saw someone on reddit/8chan suicide board that claimed to be him and he was spitting some shit on mods.
I am just curious.
Allegedly banned, the Reddit user is supposedly wee.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, color_me_gone, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
What happened to worsethangarbage and liveslowdiefast?

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, color_me_gone, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
killing me softly

killing me softly

don't wake me, i plan on sleeping in
Dec 28, 2018
What happened to worsethangarbage and liveslowdiefast?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/user-discussion-megathread.5384/page-10#post-188092

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, color_me_gone, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others