Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Has anyone heard from @sickofbeinghere? I'm worried about them, I'm worried they ctb (they were in recovery)

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Anyone know what happened to @Another Day Empty?
I would like to know as well. He was incredibly kind to me. I last saw him leaving our chat and I think I saw a thread of his and it sounded like he was going to ctb but I cant find it

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake and not-2-b-the-answer
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine that’s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
Wait, wtf, why was @Unhirable banned? He/she was a lovely and very kind fellow.

• Aww..
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
What happened to @atari ?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_, Cathy Ames, Dysgenic Pup and 1 other person
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

Sep 18, 2021
What happened to @atari ?
Left the site long ago and ghosted everyone (as far as I know) he was in contact with from here. No clue what happened or what he's up to now.

• Aww..
Reactions: pretzelsandballoons, Heartaches, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
What happened to @October112021 ? I hope he is okay.

• Aww..
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Idk but l do know this person was gloating in chat about drugging a woman and having sex with her whilst she was comatose and unable to consent, with photographs included. This was not why he was banned given it was several days ago but l personally do not give a fuck if they're okay or not.

• Informative
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: chocolatebar, Suicidebydeath, leeloosnow and 8 others
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Idk but l do know this person was gloating in chat about drugging a woman and having sex with her whilst she was comatose and unable to consent, with photographs included. This was not why he was banned given it was several days ago but l personally do not give a fuck if they're okay or not.
Did not know that. I thought he was kind. Probably my judgement was wrong. That sounds pretty horrible.

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and BitterlyAlive_
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
That's messed up. Don't blame you for not caring tbh

Reactions: allesistgut, ClownMe, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
DreamSurfer

DreamSurfer

Beyond this reality the waves of peace await
Apr 8, 2022
Does anyone know if @WiltedSoul is ok? Haven't seen her online for over a month.

• Aww..
M

Molded foundation

Student
Sep 17, 2021
Yo, what happened to @stellabelle ?

• Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat and not-2-b-the-answer
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Did @Julgran self-ban? I was not on here for a while and didn't pay much attention to what is going on.
Last seen 6 hours ago.

• Informative
Reactions: Cathy Ames and not-2-b-the-answer
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018

No, he was banned exactly for that reason on top of other reasons after we conducted a thorough investigation into that member. Once again, if you're not satisfied with the speed we handle reports, feel free to apply. We can use any helping hand.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Endex, whatevs, Suicidebydeath and 4 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
No, he was banned exactly for that reason on top of other reasons after we conducted a thorough investigation into that member. Once again, if you're not satisfied with the speed we handle reports, feel free to apply. We can use any helping hand.
That's not true and you know it. He was given a "warning" for it, this decision was challenged and subsequently defended on the basis that the user stated he planned to ctb in a few days and his continued membership was necessary in order for him to complete his objective due to connections he'd made here. He was allowed to continue posting for several days after an event which warranted an insta-ban, he literally bragged about committing a sexual assault and his supposed individual needs were placed above those of the rest of the forum. If you find it embarrassing having to defend these decisions so regularly it's probably wise to stop making them.

• Informative
Reactions: PurpleVoid, Sysiphos and Skathon
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
That's not true and you know it. He was given a "warning" for it, this decision was challenged and subsequently defended on the basis that the user stated he planned to ctb in a few days and his continued membership was necessary in order for him to complete his objective due to connections he'd made here. He was allowed to continue posting for several days after an event which warranted an insta-ban, he literally bragged about committing a sexual assault and his supposed individual needs were placed above those of the rest of the forum. If you find it embarrassing having to defend these decisions so regularly it's probably wise to stop making them.

And once again, he was banned for exactly that behavior and more once we opened an investigation and inquired more context. What you're listing here is exactly what you can read in the ban message. If you don't believe me, that's not my problem but there are users that can confirm that he was banned for exactly that reason. So once again, when you say he wasn't banned for this behavior, you're just wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhatPowerIs and whatevs
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
And once again, he was banned for exactly that behavior and more once we opened an investigation and inquired more context. What you're listing here is exactly what you can read in the ban message. If you don't believe me, that's not my problem but there are users that can confirm that he was banned for exactly that reason. So once again, when you say he wasn't banned for this behavior, you're just wrong.
So you're saying he wasn't initially warned, rather than banned, and this weird decision was not defended on the basis that he needed to maintain contact with his suicide partner? We both know this is true ffs, and if he was banned for *that* reason why the hell did it take two whole days for mods to decide whether a person describing a rape he had committed warranted a ban?

Reactions: SectOfValtiel and whatevs
A

Anonymous1997ES

Jul 30, 2021
Greetings, does anyone know what happened to the user @motel rooms?

• Aww..
Reactions: whatevs and not-2-b-the-answer
Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
What happened to @Hercules

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Dead Meat
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
@Molded foundation is crossed out now. 😥

• Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, leeloosnow, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Has anyone heard anything from @wljourney recently? They seem to have abruptly stopped logging in.

• Aww..
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, wljourney, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Has anyone heard anything from @wljourney recently? They seem to have abruptly stopped logging in.
I'd be lying if I said I'm not concerned but there's probably lots of reasons someone might go offline for a week or so. They didn't express any immediate intent to ctb or anything and they were interacting really normally. I don't know if that's a good or bad indicator. Guess it depends how you interpret it. I just hope they're okay. If anyone is in contact with them elsewhere could you pass on my regards please? Thanks.

• Love
Reactions: wljourney and not-2-b-the-answer
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
I haven't seen anything from @Mixo (Mixolydian) for a while, and it appears that her profile has been made private (when it wasn't previously). Has anyone been in contact outside of SaSu?

• Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Per Ardua Ad Astra, whatevs and 1 other person
𖣴 nadia 𖣴

𖣴 nadia 𖣴

...member...
Dec 15, 2021
I haven't seen anything from @Mixo (Mixolydian) for a while, and it appears that her profile has been made private (when it wasn't previously). Has anyone been in contact outside of SaSu?
Yeah, she's okay, talked to her yesterday.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Per Ardua Ad Astra, whatevs and 8 others
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
I've been missing them, so I checked.... @waitingforrest was last seen on October 20.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Myforevercharlie and Smart No More
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

Sep 18, 2021
@Molded foundation is crossed out now. 😥
He left because he felt he was addicted to this site and this site isn't exactly the best place to be.

He may return. This was only one of the accounts he has made. He keeps getting banned and then returning. @ThePaleWhiteLight, @GoingAwayParty, @October112021, and possibly more I don't know about.

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: whatevs, allesistgut, Skathon and 4 others
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
He left because he felt he was addicted to this site and this site isn't exactly the best place to be.
Oh! Well, in that case, good for him! Thank you for telling me. Much appreciated.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Dysgenic Pup