• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
I just opened the PPH, and there's a big yellow Advertisement that A is missing!

It Says:
"NOTE: in may 2021 'A' suddenly ceased all email communication"!!!

God help us!

• Aww..
  • Wow
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Seaghost, not-2-b-the-answer, LifeQuitter2018 and 10 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Give the fella some time to pick which mansion he wants to buy, Jesus.

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, StevieNixs, siray and 21 others
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
That sucks... Can anybody confirm this? Maybe we should check out the mega thread.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Pen>Sword and The Lonely
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I guess he passed the torch to D.

R.I.P. 'A'

• Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, siray, Pen>Sword and 4 others
I

ItsMyTime

Jun 5, 2021
D now has a monopoly

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, siray, Pen>Sword and 4 others
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
A has went afk in the past so give him time

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Pen>Sword and The Lonely
hermes

hermes

Student
Jun 4, 2021
COVID situation is bad in Mexico. May be he is dealing with it or on a vacation? Give him some time before writing him off.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and The Lonely
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, I've read "A" more than thousands of time and I still don't know who he exactly is! (apart from "the guy" who gets you "the stuff" lol)

I guess there will always be someone who will "fill the market" sooner or later.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, siray, insanedoomer and 4 others
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
D now has a monopoly
Watch the prices skyrocket. He could make a killing. People are that desperate. I'm that desperate. I'd sell him my arm if it would grant me a means for a peaceful exit.

Reactions: ithappens, siray, Pookie and 6 others
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
A has went afk in the past so give him time
True! Fingers crossed !

This way we aren't going "Anywhere"!!! I just talked to D (today) and he Only has the 6.5 mg/ml bottles. Then I would need to buy 10 !!!!!

(Waiting for him to answer about the Higher ones).

(Not laughing here anymore). :/

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
Ron Burgundy What GIF

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Wrennie and insanedoomer
B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
Yeah I agree that the main issue is that there is only one reliable source now. It could impact prices, but there isn't anything even available on the dark web at the moment. Hopefully more sellers get in on the game. Honestly with the mark ups they charge on N, I'm surprised there isn't more sellers. If D leaves us, then the only option is to fly around to buy and bring back?

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, The Lonely and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Yeah I agree that the main issue is that there is only one reliable source now. It could impact prices, but there isn't anything even available on the dark web at the moment. Hopefully more sellers get in on the game. Honestly with the mark ups they charge on N, I'm surprised there isn't more sellers. If D leaves us, then the only option is to fly around to buy and bring back?
I know that C started getting obnoxious when he had the monopoly on powder N. I hope that this won't turn out to be the case for D.

Last edited:
Reactions: insanedoomer and The Lonely
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
i'd give it more time before we start thinking A is done with this business. It's only been one month. Plus I've seen a lot of threads where people say A is kinda flakey sometimes.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, GreenMile and The Lonely
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
Thats it!!! I saw this confusion even at the PPH. I have a print from January 2021 and from today and they updated. Thank you so much!! :)

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and LastLoveLetter
greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
It does surprise me that there aren't more people trying to get in on this market on the dark web. I mean yeah there is obviously no repeat business, but the markup is insane and it's relatively available for vets/drs in developing countries.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, sadghost and Wrennie
All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Mage
Apr 14, 2021
A replied to my email in 18th of May.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, LifeQuitter2018, OpheliasFlowers and 1 other person
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
I have seen someone else mention the same, are you a member of exit???

Only older people (50 and up I guess) gets the full Membership (it's needed all your information including an ID with Photo to request).
Then is allowed to access the chats.
The rest of us can only buy the book o-line and buy the test kits they sell.

Let's wait further information.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Ah right. i thought A may have only been replying to exit members. but that idea just went out the window!!!!!
Only older people (50 and up I guess) gets the full Membership (it's needed all your information including an ID with Photo to request).
Then is allowed to access the chats.
The rest of us can only buy the book o-line and buy the test kits they sell.

Let's wait further information.

you need to have the ID and photo to purchase the book aswell. there are members on here who are members of exit aswell

I thought you said you had seen the information in the PPH???

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and The Lonely
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
We've all made wrong choices. We should have studied chemistry :))

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: LADY007, not-2-b-the-answer, lofticries and 5 others
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
Ah right. i thought A may have only been replying to exit members. but that idea just went out the window!!!!!

you need to have the ID and photo to purchase the book aswell. there are members on here who are members of exit aswell

I thought you said you had seen the information in the PPH???

That's true. I remember I payed twice. One was the book (around 500 dollars and the other payment was to become "member").
The thing is that to get the Full access into their forums they said if you will get or not, and I remember not having the Age.
The on line book I need to login into their site to access. I can access the book with updates for one year only. (Jan 2022).

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Pen>Sword and Wrennie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Hmmm, I thought A had gone A-WOL a long time ago judging by some of the threads I've seen here.

Nowadays people seem to be using D.

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Wrennie and The Lonely
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
Where is A operating? If he's from USA, there's a chance that FBI or CIA got to him. Hopefully this is not the case; nothing that serious of sorts. I'd feel bad for the buyers too since FBI or CIA might try to find the addresses sent.

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
It does surprise me that there aren't more people trying to get in on this market on the dark web. I mean yeah there is obviously no repeat business, but the markup is insane and it's relatively available for vets/drs in developing countries.
I guess even drug dealers have "consciences" and don't want to sell someone something that'll knowingly end their life?
Lol, just kidding, I know they don't. It's maybe the lack of repeat purchases from the same customer, but that doesn't explain it either, because there's never going to stop being suicidal people and so there will always be a market for this sort of thing.
Where is A operating? If he's from USA, there's a chance that FBI or CIA got to him. Hopefully this is not the case; nothing that serious of sorts. I'd feel bad for the buyers too since FBI or CIA might try to find the addresses sent.
His operation is based in Mexico

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Pookie
Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019

Mexico from what I've read years ago.

Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
His operation is based in Mexico
I know that Mexico is a Wild West when it comes to drugs and black market. Just how much do they enforce illegal substances like N? I know they got the notorious El Chapo. It makes me think that the Mexican authorities already got their hands on him.

• Aww..
insanedoomer

insanedoomer

Zé"HaZarD
Jan 10, 2021
sooner we will have a "Z" .

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, lofticries, Wrennie and 3 others