• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
A went AWOL (aka disappeared) or underground before. He may well turn up again.

Given the situation in Mexico, I hope they are ok.

<3

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, GreenMile and Wrennie
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
sooner we will have a "Z" .
The more they are, the better. As long as they maintain 99% purity, and keeps everything strictly confidential, I'm all for it.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Sunset Limited, LifeQuitter2018 and 2 others
E

EndIsNigh

Jun 2, 2021
Hi all.
I am based in the UK, and have been in touch with B(D) recently. However for various reasons I am paranoid that I may not be using the correct address. Also he has offered Monero and Bitcoin as the only payment methods, and others here have said they have used Western Union.
Who has ordered/communicated with D recently?

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, GreenMile and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Hi all.
I am based in the UK, and have been in touch with B(D) recently. However for various reasons I am paranoid that I may not be using the correct address. Also he has offered Monero and Bitcoin as the only payment methods, and others here have said they have used Western Union.
Who has ordered/communicated with D recently?
I had to specifically request that he use Moneygram in my reply to his automated message, and he agreed to it in his response (so I'm sure it would be the same for Western Union) but I have yet to fulfill any order with him because I haven't accrued the necessary funds.

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and EndIsNigh
E

EndIsNigh

Jun 2, 2021
I had to specifically request that he use Moneygram in my reply to his automated message, and he agreed to it in his response (so I'm sure it would be the same for Western Union) but I have yet to fulfill any order with him because I haven't accrued the necessary funds.
Ah, thanks Wrennie. Interesting to know - did he originally offer the two options I mentioned in my earlier post? And does anyone know of any other means of transfer that he will accept?
Also could I PM you to compare the address? As I've heard so much about scammers changing the odd letter here and there and just want to make sure..

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Ah, thanks Wrennie. Interesting to know - did he originally offer the two options I mentioned in my earlier post? And does anyone know of any other means of transfer that he will accept?
Also could I PM you to compare the address? As I've heard so much about scammers changing the odd letter here and there and just want to make sure..
Sure, you can PM me.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
That's true. I remember I payed twice. One was the book (around 500 dollars and the other payment was to become "member").
The thing is that to get the Full access into their forums they said if you will get or not, and I remember not having the Age.
The on line book I need to login into their site to access. I can access the book with updates for one year only. (Jan 2022).

$500....... the book is $95 on the exit site!!!!

The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
$500....... the book is $95 on the exit site!!!!
Jesus Christ !!! Just entered at my Credit Card payments now. So then you will get the precise amount of money+taxes I payed.. lol …
It was about 500BRL actually,
So then (as we can se) when I got my Membership denied (because I am not 50 or 60yold /can't remember the age they want), they Refunded me as follows:

28/12/2020
EX.INT. STO DARWIN AU
R$ 408,86
US$ 76,63
28/12/2020
AUD 100,00 TX DOLAR R$ 5,3354

01/01/2021
P.P.H.HAARLEM NL
R$ 508,50
US$ 95,00
01/01/2021
USD 95,00 TX DOLAR R$ 5,3526

07/01/2021
EX.INT. S -79.15 USD AU
R$ -433,61
07/01/2021
AUD 100,00 TX DOLAR R$ 5,4777

Last edited:
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
Update:

"A" got COVID but now he is back ;)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, LionsTigersAndBears, Amumu and 3 others
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Update:

Where did you get this information from?

I've seen many theories and claims about A on this forum: he died, got arrested, died again but this time by covid, decided to pause his business and now he was absent due to illness?

I would think you got this info from the Exit forums, but in the post above you mention you got denied access to them. So what's your source? Sorry if I seem overly sceptical but with so many claims being made...

II think people should stick with D for now anyway since he seems much more reliable.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and demuic
C

ChrisLeeHZ

Student
Jul 26, 2021
Update:

I wrote to A weeks ago,he said he's back,but now he sold without tracking because his buyers were visited by police,it's safer not to provide tracking,I'm still not sure he's reliable now

Reactions: The Lonely
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
I wrote to A weeks ago,he said he's back,but now he sold without tracking because his buyers were visited by police,it's safer not to provide tracking,I'm still not sure he's reliable now
I certainly wouldn't buy from him if he's not willing to provide tracking.

The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
I felt like I needed to Update this Post as Quickly as I reported (back then) that he was out…

So…
Here Follows:

(Together with PPH Updating the mess between 'B' and 'D')…
(yay!) ;)

4D5716AC 9A75 4299 8F7B 127B2CD85918

Last edited:
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
I felt like I needed to Update this Post as Quickly as I reported (back then) that he was out…

So…
Here Follows:

(Together with PPH Updating the mess between 'B' and 'D')…
(yay!) ;)

View attachment 71964
Thank you. My apologies for being overly sceptical earlier.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and The Lonely
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
Thank you. My apologies for being overly sceptical earlier.

It's Ok…

So… "A" used to be Cheaper than: "B"="D"….
That's why a lot of folks had purchased with him…

Now he has appeared with only One e-email…. This one must be the safe…
Exit must have already checked...

:)

Last edited:
GoingMyOwnWay

GoingMyOwnWay

Jan 23, 2021
It's Ok…

So… "A" used to be Cheaper than: "B"="D"….

Now he has appeared with only One e-email…. This one must be the safe…

Are you able to put the latest version of the PPeh in the resource section here on SS or send it to someone who can? The latest version in the resource section was the March version last time I checked, and much has changed since then.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Ok… So… "A" used to be Cheaper than: "B"="D"….

Now he has appeared with only One e-email…. That must be the safe…

they sell the same product so i'm not surprised them have the same prices now!!!!
Are you able to put the latest version of the PPeh in the resource section here on SS or send it to someone who can? The latest version in the resource section was the March version last time I checked, and much has changed since then.

there not a moderator. but here's some info from the moderator about the PPH

• RainAndSadness
    If you have any questions regarding the resources, feel free to message me. I'll look into the PPH and see if there is enough substantial change that would justify the enormous work to upload the new edition. I'm not going anywhere, SS is my home and I'll stay with you to the end. I hope I can find enough energy soon to get involved more into the community again in the foreseeable future. I appreciate the support, y'all. Thanks.

the information has been posted in the N from A megathread aswell. The email for A is the same as it was in the March version. he just no longer uses the protonmail one.

Reactions: GoingMyOwnWay and peacefulhorizons
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021

Sorry… I don't even know where this section is…

While I was buying my own 'ticket', "A" was not responding to anyone… So I mentioned here when PPH posted the yellow warning back then…

And only yesterday I noticed the COVID thing while I was searching for other things at the PPH…

GoingMyOwnWay

GoingMyOwnWay

Jan 23, 2021
they sell the same product so i'm not surprised them have the same prices now!!!!

there not a moderator. but here's some info from the moderator about the PPH

• RainAndSadness
    If you have any questions regarding the resources, feel free to message me. I'll look into the PPH and see if there is enough substantial change that would justify the enormous work to upload the new edition. I'm not going anywhere, SS is my home and I'll stay with you to the end. I hope I can find enough energy soon to get involved more into the community again in the foreseeable future. I appreciate the support, y'all. Thanks.

the information has been posted in the N from A megathread aswell. The email for A is the same as it was in the March version. he just no longer uses the protonmail one.

Thank you, this is helpful information.

Sorry… I don't even know where this section is…

While I was buying my own 'ticket', "A" was not responding to anyone… So I mentioned here when PPH posted the yellow warning back then…

And only yesterday I noticed the COVID thing while I was searching for other things at the PPH…

Are you a member of exit? Is that how you get the latest information? Thanks for sharing your info here.

The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
Thank you, this is helpful information.

Are you a member of exit? Is that how you get the latest information? Thanks for sharing your info here.

No, I got membership denied… (not old enough)
I just have the updated (online version) until jan 2022

(And I don't intend to be here until the next version purchase ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: GoingMyOwnWay