• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lackadazeE

lackadazeE

Jul 29, 2023
I'm graduating in about 20 days and I'm absolutely freaking out about my family being there. I'm trans and am not out to any of them because they are all transphobic and I know they wouldn't accept me. Going up on stage being referred to by my dead name is twisting my guts but coming out to my family just isn't a safe option. I wish there was an easy way out of it. I've contemplated killing myself but I'm at the home stretch, like so close to being a "proper" adult, that I keep thinking I just have to keep going and maybe I'll have a bit of peace in my life. Most likely not but I can hope. I've held on for this long but It's so hard honestly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Little_Suzy and marchshift
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Congratulations! I love this time of the year.

Consider everything you have accomplished for yourself. Spend the summer focusing on your new identity before beginning your new career and life.

It's great to have family support, but if you don't, keep going! Do not let them stop you from getting what you want.

Talk to a counselor, and ask the college if they can only announce your last name. I hope everything works out.