M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
Hi! My first ever post here.
I have been shunned by people who I thought cared about me after I attempted to ctb and they (funnily enough) continue to promote themselves on social media as compassionate and caring of peoples mental health. Feel like I've lost everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: theSuiCiDalCupCaKe, Pan, Brink and 3 others
S

Swoods

Apr 21, 2019
Welcome.
Glad to have you here. You will find many people on this forum with great listening ears and no judgement just honest peer to peer support. Some may seem to come off as crass but they really mean well and are just being honest from their point of view. There is a recovery section that really helps. There are also many resources on here. Take your time and look around do not be afraid to ask questions.

Reactions: akrasia, Sensei and madbananas
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
Welcome.
Glad to have you here. You will find many people on this forum with great listening ears and no judgement just honest peer to peer support. Some may seem to come off as crass but they really mean well and are just being honest from their point of view. There is a recovery section that really helps. There are also many resources on here. Take your time and look around do not be afraid to ask questions.

thank you so much. I'm so stuck because I've lost so many things over the past month that I can't really see recovery as an option at the moment but I'll definitely have a look anyway.

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Hold your head high; you have nothing to be ashamed of. It never ceases to infuriate me how hypocritical and cowardly people are capable of being, especially with so-called social taboos like ctb. This is one of the main reasons that I left social media. Too much witch-hunting. Again hold your head high; you have my utmost respect. Thinking the best thoughts for you at this tumultuous period of time in your life. Best always, dear.

• Love
Reactions: madbananas
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
Hold your head high; you have nothing to be ashamed of. It never ceases to infuriate me how hypocritical and cowardly people are capable of being, especially with so-called social taboos like ctb. This is one of the main reasons that I left social media. Too much witch-hunting. Again hold your head high; you have my utmost respect. Thinking the best thoughts for you at this tumultuous period of time in your life. Best always, dear.

thank you so much :hug: