• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Yes, most likely.
Obviously it's your choice what you do, and I can see you're concerned about the consequences of getting medical help. It's already been said, but no one can tell you what the effects will be. You may be ok, you may not. Only blood tests and medical supervision can determine that.

If you're not ready to die, or potentially be in a lot of pain, then you really should consider getting help now. It's shit and hard and embarrassing to tell other people - but you've had some great suggestions above on cover stories. You misread the dosing on the package, you didn't realise how many you'd taken, you forgot how long you should leave between doses.

Do what's right for you, but please try and look past the embarrassment and family concerns to make sure you are doing what's right for you.

Reactions: Larysa
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
I don't think I can visit the ER. I don't want to be put on suicide watch or anything. I have once taken around 10 tylenol before, same 500 mgs pills and all I got was a bad headache. Is there I'll be okay without medical treatment?

U cn tll thm u hd toothche & u thnk u tk mre thn u shld

Toothche = commn reasn fr accdntl parctml OD -- ppl jst kp takng thm 2 mke pain stp

Commn symtpm fr OD = pain jst undr rght ribcge

Nt ideal bt cld tll thm abt thse thngs & thy shld nt assme SH