• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

d7ez

d7ez

Jun 28, 2023
Ive been wanting to commit suicide for a while now. I am in a relationship and it's complicated with my depression ruining everything about it. I feel bad for my girlfriend who wants me to be okay but there's no helping me at all. I feel like a burden to everyone no matter what they tell me. I dont plan on leaving a note because no one will care about me only for a week or so and the world won't stop for my death. Idc about my mom because she has the strongest hatred against me and encourages me to do it when I have money so she won't be in charge of the expenses of a funeral. I haven't been eating enough this entire week and no one has texted me until today. I want to hang my self but there's nothing to hold me but my door knob. I really love my gf but with my bpd it's impossible to think straight leading up to this. When I find a way to hang myself I'll do it, I'm tired

• Hugs
Reactions: a.hamza.13, sancta-simplicitas, ToMoveOn and 3 others
Kusogaki

Kusogaki

🎧
Mar 22, 2023
I would reconsider on your method. Especially because you only have your door knob. Will you be documenting your journey?

Reactions: d7ez
d7ez

d7ez

Jun 28, 2023
I would reconsider on your method. Especially because you only have your door knob. Will you be documenting your journey?
I'll think about it! The other method I had in mind was to slit my wrist and bleed to death. I'll think about it

Reactions: Kusogaki
Kusogaki

Kusogaki

🎧
Mar 22, 2023
I'll think about it! The other method I had in mind was to slit my wrist and bleed to death. I'll think about it
That is very painful I do not recommend doing! A painless method I recommend shallow water blackout. If you have any questions PM me.

sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Experienced
Dec 14, 2023
Just a thought here; if you don't have access to any safe methods, it sounds like it could be worth a shot trying to get away from your abusive mother first and foremost. Anyone would be depressed if they were in contact with a parent who treated them like that.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering, I hope that you find peace eventually, best wishes.

Reactions: a.hamza.13