• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

pineapplecheeseburg

Apr 16, 2024
Hey y'all!!! I'm so excited lol. Today is finally the day for me to ctb. My method is I'm gonna get rly drunk (ik it's not the smartest with alc but I don't have access to anything else lol), and do partial. I just got this really strong and sturdy rope from amazon and omg I think this is def the method for me. I've tried tightening around my neck just to test and like it's so weird there's like no anxiety and it's pretty comfortable almost. I can't rly get sn, and jumping/drowning sound rly scary lol so yeah rope it is.

I haven't even posted on this forum before so ig it's kinda weird for my first real post to be this, but I've been lurking for a while and I rly like this forum. This is the only place I feel super accepted and like I'm not completely insane lol so thank u all, I love all of u lolll.

It's so weird too, I'm usually more scared about it and like anxious but this week I was just at my worst and I was convinced I was going to do it on monday, but I didn't have any access to basically any method that wasn't drowning, but everyone talks abt how scary that is so I kinda pussied out xD.

I still just think it's rly rly weird how not scared I feel right now, and I hope it's not too good to be true lol. I rly hope it works and I'm gonna try whatever to make sure it happens at least by tonight. I don't wanna tell you all my life story lol cause I think that's lame, but yeah anyways I'm glad I could at least tell some people that I'm heading out before it happens. I think I'm gonna try and schedule some text messages to everyone just to make sure no one calls 911 or something before I ctb lol. That happened before and I don't rly trust anyone irl now, but here I feel accepttedd.

Anyways lol. Idrk what else to say. Basically just thank u guys/girls and like maybe I'll see you on the other side xD. I wonder if there even is an other side lol. I used to be so scared about death being nothingness but I think now I almost would prefer that.

Okay lol, it's time for me to wrap it up. I'll try and respond if u guys wanna talk or have any questions or whatever, but for obv reasons lol I don't think I'll be able to after tonight. Goodbyyeee everyonee.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Moniker, fleetingnight, idk3 and 8 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Farewell my friend
I wish you a peaceful journey
See you on the other side

• Love
Reactions: fsociety
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for, best of luck in your plans.

Reactions: iloverachel
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Safe travels and good luck! May you find peace!

• Aww..
Reactions: marchshift and iloverachel
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Good luck.
I can't write anything more.
You've already made your decision ;).
I hope everything goes according to your plan.

Reactions: iloverachel
fsociety

fsociety

Mar 25, 2024
Hope you find the peace you are looking for ❤️

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: marchshift and iloverachel
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
I wish you the best of luck,, this must have been awhile in the making, I hope you can find your peace, and know its never to late or wrong to change your mind, you just do whatever it is you feel you need, and again, good luck.

• Aww..
Reactions: marchshift
C

chestnut

in limbo
May 6, 2024
Wishing you all the best. You sound so calm and positive describing the rope. Have a safe journey, friend.

• Aww..
Reactions: marchshift
P

pineapplecheeseburg

Apr 16, 2024
Omggggg I'm so happy some ppl responded to my post :)))0. I'm rly drunk rn and I think that I'll go through w it within the hour. Thank u guys so much for making me feel heard and I'm still so excited to head out!!!! I'm watching my fav youtubers rn and playing my fav games and I think this is a perfect day to do it all. Thanks so much!! Goodbye everyone. I hope you all can finally find the peace you are looking for!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Moniker, fleetingnight, divinemistress36 and 2 others
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Omggggg I'm so happy some ppl responded to my post :)))0. I'm rly drunk rn and I think that I'll go through w it within the hour. Thank u guys so much for making me feel heard and I'm still so excited to head out!!!! I'm watching my fav youtubers rn and playing my fav games and I think this is a perfect day to do it all. Thanks so much!! Goodbye everyone. I hope you all can finally find the peace you are looking for!!!!!!!!!!
It's good that you're in a good mood, but don't overdo it with alcohol ;).
Once again, good luck ;)

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Safe travels, I'm glad you were able to talk to us all before going<3 Rest well