GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
@noname223 what's your problem? At least find something rule-breaking if you're going to try to get me banned for simply asking if you could gather your threads in one place. And you could just report my questionable posts (I am very well aware of the fact that I've made many), rather than necro old threads where I wasn't even close to breaking any rule.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: makethepainstop
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
@noname223 what's your problem? At least find something rule-breaking if you're going to try to get me banned for simply asking if you could gather your threads in one place. And you could just report my questionable posts (I am very well aware of the fact that I've made many), rather than necro old threads where I wasn't even close to breaking any rule.
Personally I dislike which notion do you have of questionable posts. As you said you have made many. You regret many of them this is why you distance yourself from them. Though instead of stopping to post new ones you just tell everyone to ignore your old ones.
By ignoring the old posts their impact is not undone.

And I find such a comment in a thread where someone announces his death not funny at all. This is the suicide discussion sub-forum.

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Personally I dislike which notion do you have of questionable posts. As you said you have made many. You regret many of them this is why you distance yourself from them. Though instead of stopping to post new ones you just tell everyone to ignore your old ones.
By ignoring the old posts their impact is not undone.

And I find such a comment in a thread where someone announces his death not funny at all. This is the suicide discussion sub-forum.
Do you actually think your opinion of this is at all relevant in any way?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is a year old thread, but yes it's certainly very disrespectful to troll in threads when people are seriously suffering. There are other places on the internet for obnoxious attention seeking, the truth is that some people are just so insensitive. Often the way that people behave just makes me want to ctb even more. I'm just so tired of this world.
I hope the OP found freedom.