Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Hi all i am just see what you guys think about this little question. If you were given a device that could kill you in an instant or wipe out all life on earth human life that is . What would you do just end your life or bringing on armageddon??

Reactions: lemmeeleev
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I see no reason to end all life.
I'd go for myself.

Reactions: Maroon, Mr2005 and lemmeeleev
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'd sacrifice myself for the greater good. Even if it only bought a little bit of time. I'd Let mother nature and human hubris take care of the second part.

Reactions: Mr2005 and lemmeeleev
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Just me. Nobody else. Nobody else needs to die or get hurt in my world. I'm the problem.

Reactions: Mr2005 and lemmeeleev
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
I would end it all and myself included. I think you know why ;)

Reactions: Pisceslilith, TheSoulless, Mort and 1 other person
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Reactions: Pisceslilith, TheSoulless and WhyIsLife56
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
Same. Most people here will hate us for this answer tho lol.
They don't have the compassion and understanding that other life forms suffer. They just think humans are the important ones.

• Love
Reactions: OceanBlue, TheSoulless and R_N
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
So now you're determining what I can and can't find offensive

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
It's more like the fact that you think leaving animals and plants as well as other life forms to suffer is way more offensive to me more than anything. Humans are animals too, if you haven't forgotten. We're not all that different from apes and monkeys.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
That's nonsense. I'm not abandoning anyone (except my few close loved ones who will suffer for it unavoidably) but other things want to be here. To survive and prosper. I don't kill anything if I can help it , even spiders and I hate them. So you're telling me it just wants me to put it out of it's misery? How about the people in the recovery section?

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
Everything in life is an illusion.
Regardless of whether someone recovers or not, they will still die. They will still have to go through death and none of that recovery will be useful in the long term. They will eventually suffer, like accidents and sudden diseases.

Reactions: crybaby
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Even if I agree to some extent I know the reason you're saying it and that I'm opposed to. My feelings aren't that important. It's ultimately self centred giving the pretence of being concerned for others. 90% of the human race seems to be like that which is enough of a reason for me to think to hell with them but that would be out of spite see? I want them to sort their shit out before it is too late.

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
You lost me

Reactions: OceanBlue
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
It's people justifying to themselves that there's no point in life at all to feel better about themselves. Ironically enough a coping mechanism. At what cost? Thinking that school shooter was a beautiful person for having the heart to take others with him? That's honestly disgusting

Reactions: LonelyHopelessDude
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
Cause there is no point in life? There's no reason for you to exist.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Wow what i have i started :) i know everyone has their own opinion on this i know going to sound odd but i can see both of your points of view . And they very interesting to and relate to both of you . And guys please don't fall out over this :)

Reactions: Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Have you always felt that way? I'm just interested. Humans can't ever escape their emotions enough to be objective and they're nearly always thinking of them. The people on the receiving end might feel differently. It's why it's such a dangerous philosophy that you could even potentially twist it into them being humanitarians. I'm sure you don't believe that really. They always have one thing in common, hatred of people.

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
Life is more dangerous than you think. I never said I was a humanitarian.
I'm more a world peace kind of person. The only way to do that is nothing existing at all. So that there's no potential suffering. You're suffering therefore you're on a suicide forum.
It's simple logic.
Nature doesn't care about humans at all.
It cares about reproduction and replicating itself. It doesn't care if you suffer.
And humans are a part of nature after all. Since we evolved from apes.

Reactions: R_N
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
I believe there's another way. I don't expect it to pass but I believe it's possible that people could be at peace with each other and the earth and I'd rather see that than nothing at all. In fact heaven and hell are just right here on earth and I'd be lying if I said when the suns out and I can hear the birds singing it doesn't go some way towards making up for things but that's because my problems are with me not with life

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
The amount of delusions in a post.. I can't even...
I'm unsubscribing from this thread.
Good luck with your delusions :pfff::smiling:

Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
You can't because you don't want me to suffer ;) What delusions? I'm a realist and an idealist at the same time. I know the difference.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I have crated a monster LOL :)

Attachments

• 2j1gci.jpg
    2j1gci.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
This chat is what I needed. If I stopped caring about anything I'd have nothing left to live for

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
This chat is what I needed. If I stopped caring about anything I'd have nothing left to live for
As long as this discussion dont go like the pic then all good HEHE :)

Attachments

• 97ad5b4fca0c935b2443b5fca1cf120e.jpg
    97ad5b4fca0c935b2443b5fca1cf120e.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: crybaby and Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Just WhyIsLife56 wants the discussion to go that way (and everything else) ;)

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Just WhyIsLife56 wants the discussion to go that way (and everything else) ;)
I have a little opinion about humanity if you look a nature they a balance between the animals and plants and animals & animals. We were ones like that in balance were in harmony with everything else. Then we started to get smarter and that balance was lost we evolved to much . Thats what i think and in doing that i think as a speeches we have doom ower selfs. We will end up like the dinosaurs thats my little opinion on little old us . :D

Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd and Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
We're A.I. that became self aware and because we're at the top of the food chain we play god