Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I want it to. We've achieved some great things so to still be such idiots is hard for me to comprehend. We're preoccupied with a load of shit that just does not matter. Ego should have been done away with sometime during the evolutionary process. If it ever did us any good it doesn't anymore. Empathy is something people shouldn't have to practice they should just have

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I want it to. We've achieved some great things so to still be such idiots is hard for me to comprehend. We're preoccupied with a load of shit that just does not matter. Ego should have been done away with sometime during the evolutionary process. If it ever did us any good it doesn't anymore. Empathy is something people shouldn't have to practice they should just have
Humanity thinks its grownup but it still in nappys and goes to kindergarten . We still have a lot of growing up to do and its going to get painful to. If we do make it it be a world we would not recognize you never know we mite do it . Or just descend into the depths of hell . lol

Reactions: imagineit, Temporarilyabsurd and Mr2005
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Odd. I am pro-choice, so I'd not kill all humans, and my time hasn't come yet, so I'd not kill myself either. But sometimes I hate everything so much that I'd wipe out whole universe.

TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
If it were an absolutely painless method, I would 100% choose to wipe out humanity. I would be preventing a massive amount of suffering in the world. There's no way to realistically do that, though. I wonder what the actual end will look like.

Reactions: R_N
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
Ending all life would be the better option. If you just wipe humanity, evolution would still occur and something else would suffer in our place. All the while animals and plants still suffer as well.
Everything needs to go. Including all bacteria and viruses and whatnot.

• Hugs
Reactions: OceanBlue
I

imagineit

Jan 1, 2020
I would elect to only end my own life, not the life of others. There are plenty of people who very much want to live, despite it all. Who am I to decide that shouldn't be? So, naturally, it is through compassion and understanding for others that I could not in good conscious end all life.

Reactions: CynicalHopelessness