• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

inotterpain

inotterpain

Mar 13, 2024
I'm so tired of crying.

I'm so tired of making my mom cry.

I'm so tired of making my dad cry.

I'm so tired of not being able to be a good daughter for them.

A daughter that doesn't cry every single day. A daughter that can get out of bed. A daughter that doesn't make them cry.

I'm so tired.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
When life goes awry, coping can be difficult. Do you know what triggers the emotions that make you cry? Is that what is hard on your parents?

inotterpain

inotterpain

Mar 13, 2024
When life goes awry, coping can be difficult. Do you know what triggers the emotions that make you cry? Is that what is hard on your parents?
Yeah, my girlfriend broke up with me a month ago and I'm still not over her. I don't even know if I'll ever be.

My mom cries very easily, she's a very emotional woman. Seeing me cry makes her cry, so I try not to do it in front of her. But I just can't help it sometimes, and I know it makes her suffer to see me in so much pain.

My dad hardly ever cries, but tonight he surprised me. He came into my room without knocking, and he saw me crying. Really hard. And it just broke him, I think.

I hear them talk about me sometimes. I know my depression has always made them suffer, but this is my first time seeing them this affected. I wish I could take all their pain and give it to myself.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
From a parent perspective, you feel your childs pain. You want the best for them. What do you do when they have a problem beyond your ability to fix? It would be helplessness and fear that you could lose them.

Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
I understand it is hard to see your parents hurting. But they are hurting because you are hurting. And it's not your fault for feeling the way you do not one bit. They love and care about you and I promise no matter what the tears are because of that. It is a hard thing to have to see for both you and them but it all comes from a good place. I know you want to do what you think is best for them and not make them cry, and I also know how exhausting that can be and it's not something you should have to worry about while going through everything you are right now. They love you and want you to come to them even if it may get emotional at times. You are not a bad daughter. You wanting to take their pain away and put it on yourself is the exact opposite of a bad daughter.♥️

W

waitingforme

Mar 25, 2024
I understand, it's exhausting and takes any chance f getting active energy away. I find myself not just full on crying but I could be thinking of nothing and water is just falling from my eyes. Why would anyone want to live in this constant feeling. Feeling your pain

Ash

Ash

Paragon
Oct 4, 2021
I know it doesn't help you and I don't mean to invalidate what you're feeling but damn, I wish my younger self had grown up with a family that didn't just recognise my pain, were emotionally mature enough to be able to empathise and allow it to touch them, to care so much that they felt pain too.

I don't think I would be here now if that had been the case.

eaturdirt

eaturdirt

Loneliness consumes me
Apr 14, 2024
Yeah, my girlfriend broke up with me a month ago and I'm still not over her. I don't even know if I'll ever be.

My mom cries very easily, she's a very emotional woman. Seeing me cry makes her cry, so I try not to do it in front of her. But I just can't help it sometimes, and I know it makes her suffer to see me in so much pain.

My dad hardly ever cries, but tonight he surprised me. He came into my room without knocking, and he saw me crying. Really hard. And it just broke him, I think.

I hear them talk about me sometimes. I know my depression has always made them suffer, but this is my first time seeing them this affected. I wish I could take all their pain and give it to myself.
Gosh I really relate this, my mom even says that if I'll go, she'll go as well. It scares me so much because I don't want this for them either. I have a little sister that I love very much and I don't want to give her trauma. It's horrible to see my parents so affected but I just can't do this anymore. I get how you're feeling and I hope you find some peace.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I'm so tired of crying.

I'm so tired of making my mom cry.

I'm so tired of making my dad cry.

I'm so tired of not being able to be a good daughter for them.

A daughter that doesn't cry every single day. A daughter that can get out of bed. A daughter that doesn't make them cry.

I'm so tired.
Im really sorry and I can relate as I'm putting my mother through the same exact thing. It hurts her so much to see me barely being able to leave my room.
I feel so selfish and full of guilt but I know it's not our fault, we didn't choose to be this way.