CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
All awful human say time heal truth time no heal alwass deteriorat this all trap. No heal any this prmnt no chNge all worse,. Stay stay all worse all day, all no sense absurd human, time mean also oldage this awful more move more problm, word heal delsn n

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: ElfenLied, sorrowful, Faejin and 6 others
exhaustedanonymous

exhaustedanonymous

everything that lives is gone to waste
Nov 14, 2022
i know.. people always say that time is going to make everything better, but i feel like im just withering away waiting for some random chance that would be able to improve things. i know that that's not coming. its been four weeks since the day everything went downhill again and waiting is doing nothing but making me watch myself loose more bits of me. every day is just a new spiral of misery that you thought wouldnt be worse than the last time but it always is. time brings no comfort.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, CTB Dream and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly believe that as time goes on things will just get worse and despite the fact that some people like to force their toxic positivity beliefs onto others, there certainly is no real relief from suffering if one stays in this hellish world. Existing certainly can be torture and it's a curse having the ability to suffer.

And anyway if one exists for long enough all that they are destined for is old age which is something that disturbs me and I view it as being completely undesirable in every single way, so if someone says nonsense like "time heals", then they are very delusional, to me that kind of toxic positivity is so dismissive and harmful. As long as one exists there is simply no limit as to how much they can potentially suffer and that is the reality.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and myusername890
BroodingBleu

BroodingBleu

MtF
Feb 16, 2023
I'm sorry you were dealt such a rough hand, I lnow it doesn't mean much, but I admire your strength to carry on as you do, love seeing you around here. I know its hard.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
i wish that we could all have peace, but this world is so cruel it makes that impossible. how can time heal if every day is the same?

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Lost in a Dream