Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
Looks like some in Congress want to take away women rights to abort a child?. This is trending over at Twitter with #Roe v Wade.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I have been taking about it all day. It is absolutely disgusting and we need to vote Blue!!!

Reactions: Worthless_nobody and Shinbu
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I don't believe it. Roe v. Wade will never be repealed. It's just political propaganda! Once the Congress passes something, they never repeal it. And I think once the Supreme Court decides that something is a right, I don't think they really can repeal it either.

Someone give me one example of a law or a right that was given to us that has been repealed. Prohibition, I know. (which I know was not a right, but is the only thing I can think of right now that has been passed and then repealed by the Congress) But people wanted that one repealed. I don't think people want Roe v. Wade repealed. The politicians all know that and they're not going to repeal something that might end with them not getting reelected.

Reactions: mattwitt and Worthless_nobody
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I don't see it happening or it won't make much difference. They will find a way to continue to make abortion easy to access. I just can't see it being banned. Having it be legal obviously makes pregnancy less scary because u know u can just abort if u feel like it, there is a dark side to it being so easy to access. It's an invisible genocide. I know many people here are anti life or anti natalist but I feel that abortion harmed me in a way that is hard to describe. Abortion is much like suicide in that a part of u dies.

I was really suffering over them until I did some EMDR that helped to stop the constant thinking about and obsessing over the abortions. I went through some serious grief that came on unexpected and lasted for a long time. The feeling like I lost my kids is still there but I think I processed the trauma of the abortions. I wish I could say abortion doesn't cause mental health problems but I would say that I added trauma to any existing mental health problems. Abortion even if many people think it's necessary is not natural and so u will have sometimes unexpected reactions to it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
What Congress needs to understand is....Appealing Roe vs Wade will not stop abortions. Women will just go back to coat hangers and throwing themselves down the stairs again. The only thing they will be doing is banning access to safe abortions.

Reactions: LittleJem