Baron

Baron

Is there a meaning to anything?
Jun 29, 2023
I'm pretty lonely. I can almost count my friends on one hand. Noone genuinely cares about me. Noone will ever care about me. I don't know why, but it's making me extremely sad. The fact that I don't change anything about myself and the fact that I accepted that I never will change is so pathetic. I don't feel alive at all. Everytime I look into the world I see groups of people hanging out, couples holding their hands and I think to myself: holy shit I am pathetic. I will never experience any kind of deep connection with anyone. Why do I have to be like this. Why do I have to be so ready to die, yet lack the determination to ctb? I feel like I'm no good to anyone. It's probably best if I stay in my home and never go out.

• Love
Reactions: d3c96524be95 and CrestfallenMima
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would always personally prefer to avoid other people but I get that loneliness is painful for so many who exist here, I just think that most people are too self centred to ever care.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I can only count 2 friends. I wanna ctb soon, I hate being lonely, it's eating away at me