kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
I hope that the people in my sphere breath a sigh of relief that I'm gone for good.

I

insideitsempty

Aug 3, 2024
i dont want a funeral or anything like that, and i dont want my experience to be documented either, bc 10/10 times they are going to mispronounce my (dead)name

I

iset res

Aug 2, 2024
As someone who has been emotionally neglected, abused etc. within the psychiatric system I hope my story will finally be revealed to everyone around me so that they'll finally understand and belive what happened to me. I hope some certain psychiatrists I've had in the past gets fired too. Most of all I just want my story out there to leave a message to people. It might not change much, but if it'll at least give people some understanding that's good enough for me.
Similar feelings here. I'm hoping that my brother will be able to move on and not feel guilt about my passing, mostly. Other than that, I'm wanting people to understand my struggle and I'm wanting my ex to feel something as well. Idk if it makes me horrible but I hope my passing shakes her world enough to set her on a better path in life and feel guilt for the way she treated me. Other than that, I'm hoping my money and assets go where I've requested them to go. And honestly, idk if I'd want a funeral or anything.

Imagined_Euphoria

Imagined_Euphoria

Student
Aug 5, 2024
I will be dead, so I really don't care what happens after my death tbh. No one I personally know will be sad more than a few days anyway.

annasplight

annasplight

endless grief
Aug 6, 2024
I'm hoping that my family and old friends will finally realize how fucking serious I was about dying. I just want to stop being mocked. A big of regret from them would be nice as well, lol.