HelloHell

HelloHell

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
My original plan was to ctb in mid december in a hotel room. Since i've never been to the hotel before, i thought it would be nice to try staying there for a night to kinda grasps the situation there. I plan to do the "practice run" or scouting next week because this week i'm really busy with school. But i'm thinking that maybe there's no need for practice run and i can just do it directly next week. It would save me the troubles for having to sit for 2 final exams. I haven't booked the hotel yet. I'm still thinking if I made this decision on impulse or this is a rational decision.

my questions for you if you read this far are (1) are you going to do a practice run or scouting (if you choose to ctb in a public place)? (2) how do you know if your decision to ctb on a certain date is a rational one and not done on impulse?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: virginiawoolf86, flatearth and Huntfish34
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
I've kind of answered this in your other thread about hotels. I do think a practice run is a good idea if possible, and would like to try it myself. As for your date, not sure anyone can answer that but you.

• Love
Reactions: virginiawoolf86, Huntfish34, HelloHell and 1 other person
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I can't get my head around why you would be sitting exams if you are planning on ctb a few weeks later.

Can you explain please?

Reactions: depressedsally, Huntfish34 and HelloHell
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
I can't get my head around why you would be sitting exams if you are planning on ctb a few weeks later.

Can you explain please?
I'm not OP but sometimes you carry on with RL even though you know it's totally pointless. Either to continue a routine or to appear normal to others or because ctb doesn't feel real...

Reactions: virginiawoolf86, Huntfish34, HelloHell and 1 other person
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
I'm not OP but sometimes you carry on with RL even though you know it's totally pointless. Either to continue a routine or to appear normal to others or because ctb doesn't feel real...

Oh I'm sorry Silver, but thank you for the explanation, it makes sense.

Reactions: virginiawoolf86, depressedsally, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
HelloHell

HelloHell

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I've kind of answered this in your other thread about hotels. I do think a practice run is a good idea if possible, and would like to try it myself. As for your date, not sure anyone can answer that but you.
Thank you for answering again. appreciate it.

Can you explain please?
Yes, Silver explained it perfectly. It's a routine for me as a student. people expect me to go through it and ctb doesn't feel real until i'm in the room about to take my own life at that exact moment

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Silver and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Thank you for answering again. appreciate it.

Yes, Silver explained it perfectly. It's a routine for me as a student. people expect me to go through it and ctb doesn't feel real until i'm in the room about to take my own life at that exact moment
Thank you for confirming Silver's explanation.

Reactions: Silver and HelloHell