• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
I will use a hangman´s knot with only two coils to I hang myself. The less coils, the less friction in the knot, the better tightens the noose. But this is overkill, your knot with 13 coils is perfect too.

Reactions: GettingOut
GettingOut

GettingOut

I'm not worth any tears
Aug 16, 2022
I will use a hangman´s knot with only two coils to I hang myself. The less coils, the less friction in the knot, the better tightens the noose. But this is overkill, your knot with 13 coils is perfect too.
Thanks for the pointers.

I don't want my caregiver to find me. So I thought of preparing my dose to calm me, taking uber to an isolated part of the city and finding a tree. It would be awesome if there was a service to assist the disabled to ctb.

Alternatively I need to book a hotel room and tell everyone I'm going away for the weekend.

Life sucks!