• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

D

dwtsleepy123

Aug 9, 2023
I'm just using this to vent cuz I dont have anyone else to talk to

ive been struggling for the past 6 years, im pretty sure I have ADHD, anxiety and depression which makes it really hard for me to focus on my studies cuz over the years ive developed a really shitty habit of maladaptive daydreaming, scrolling on social med or reading, its been like this since young cuz i have abusive parents and it was my only escape from reality but it has gotten so bad that I dont even remember much of my life because I spend more time in my head or imagination than in reality.
thankfully i used to be pretty smart as a kid, I did well in sch without having to study much, did my first national exam and got into a pretty good school but it meant that I never learnt how to actually properly study and now that Im taking the most important national exam of my life I have literally no idea what to do. i honestly feel really hopeless because if i do badly for this examination my life is ruined. Ive seen alot of people say 'oh its not the end of the world there are so many other options out there'. I would be inclined to agree if my financial situation didnt disagree. there are foreign/private universities that would accept me even with my bad grades but my parents dont have the financial capability to fund me and theres no way i can earn enough money to fund myself given the few job prospects. I have considered taking a bank loan but the bank loan cant cover the complete cost and the even then the idea of paying off student debt for the foreseeable future sounds horrifying.
if I want to have a future my only hope is doing well for this exam. some people have said that if i do badly i can still retake but I dont think i can handle the stress of retaking it to be honest spending another 2 years on this sounds like absolute hell.

the only thing getting my through this is the fact that if i fail then i can just end everything. but sometimes i think about just ending everything now so i wouldnt have to suffer for the next few months just for it to be for nothing. the worst part about everything is that im not good at anything besides studying, i have hobbies but they are all mediocre, I dont have much involvement in anything beyond studying. Ive started projects but given up halfway through just because I couldnt cope with the stress + the fear of failure. the irony is that ive spent so much of my life being a failure i dont know why im even scared anymore.

I know its not normal to have such thoughts and I genuinely want to get better but when I tried to seek professional help it didnt turn out well. i tried many years ago when i first decided that i was a waste of space, i remember when my school counsellor saw my sh cuts, I was dumb at the time I thought she would help me process my feelings but instead she called the school and my parents which did not end well, the amount of emotional blackmail and gaslighting i got from my mother was insane and for the next few years she wouldnt bring it up. until last year when I couldnt take it anymore, i knew that i needed to seek help and i asked my mother if I could cuz its not possible for me to do so without her knowing but she just started yelling at me at how i should just kill myself if i wanted to die, and that i was an ungrateful failure that she had wasted so much money and effort on, then she proceeded to threaten that if i sought professional help, she would remove me from school because I was bound to fail anyways. I stopped telling her anything much after that. I did bringing it up again at the beginning of this year but the same thing happened again.
I have considered just seeking help without her approval but then again Mental health is something that is heavily stigmatised in my country and the professional services are all terrible. If i told anyone that i have a plan to ctb, i would be getting a one way ticket to an institution.

overall i honestly dont know why Im still living on this earth anymore and the only reason i havent ctb yet is the fear that my chosen method would fail

• Love
Reactions: promapicide and No More Tears
No More Tears

No More Tears

I'm tired of missing the bus.
Jul 26, 2024
I think nearly everyone here has that same fear, their method fails.

Reactions: promapicide