FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence was just a terrible and unnecessary mistake, there is no benefit to existing, it just leads to suffering, having the ability to exist will always be so incredibly harmful but it's also so futile. There could never be a point to existing here, all that existence is, is just an meaningless cycle of suffering and cruelty that tragically continues to repeat.

Existing beings are just waiting to die destined for nothing but to decay, existence is just destined to be erased and forgotten about as it isn't like one can experience anything once they inevitably cease existing.
It's insane how people are so anti-suicide despite this reality as it's like they forget that death is the most normal thing, we will all be forgotten about eventually and for us it will be like we never existed at all once we lose consciousness.

I really do despise how so many believe that meaningless and pointless suffering should always be prolonged even know it's incredibly futile and all is destined to die anyway.
I will always see suicide as something relieving as it's the prevention of all future suffering in an existence there was never a need for in the first place, all those who wish to be gone should be able to die in peace when they want to, for me the only relief could ever lie in eternal nothingness.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: AncientSorrow, squirley, Seered Doom and 2 others
Deleted User#81194

Deleted User#81194

Staring into space
May 26, 2023
@FuneralCry not all life forms decay, many aquatic animals such as the Hydra (their steam cells are infinitely renewal - which effectively makes them ageless), there's also the infamous Turritopsis Dohrnii (which has the ability to revert back to a younger version of itself to avoid stress, weakening cells, etc); these types essentially achieve biological "immortality".

Some humans have been trying to do the same in humans for decades by attempting to reverse aging in humans and they've successfully been able to do it older mice's (although it did cause some cancer cells develop). This field of research is increasingly getting more funding (in the hundred billions), but who knows where it'll be in 50 or a hundred years from now?
Either way it's only a matter of time and isn't medically impossible.

The advances in technology is increasingly shattering the 'norms', though if there's a path to possibly engineer ourselves out of our own demise, one could cling on to the "hope" of life and curve their own destinies/meanings.

everyone is still free to choose how they live their life, they can kill people, steal money, help starving people, commit sexual crimes, kill themselves -- it's all the same. I would never imagine myself getting involved, even if I were taken as a slave, it would simply be something to accept, this is an indifferent world.

Reactions: squirley and stardust00