obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
So Im going to check ups in an open type hospital in my area. I talked w my therapist about hospitalizing me again, but she wont do it.
Its funny how when a girl is anorexic and is on the verge of losing a leg they hospitalize her THERE for 4 months but when I say I wanna ctb she either doesnt do anything or says that "if I am serious" I cant go there and gotta go to closed type hospital. I would get that part if I already have tried something but I am rly trying my best and will not fuck up there, will rly try to get better.
She says I cant run away from my problems and gotta live in "the real world" well I wont be for much longer anyways so might as well put me there so I try to stay, but who the fuck cares.
Ik I said my perfect ctb would be heroin in that hospital but I said that would be my PERFECT ctb, not the realistic one, the most realistic would be partial in my home.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Doemu, Kit1 and rozeske
deedeme

deedeme

Whatever
Feb 5, 2024
I'm sorry about that. However, don't compare your problems to that girl. Pretty sure losing a leg isn't fun.

Have you considered changing therapist?

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and SMmetalhead36
obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
I'm sorry about that. However, don't compare your problems to that girl. Pretty sure losing a leg isn't fun.

Have you considered changing therapist?
Not saying her problem isnt valid, It is a serious problem, but I am saying that I feel like my problem isnt valid just cause my organs are working fine ig. They wait for something serious to happend and then they say they tried everything

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
deedeme

deedeme

Whatever
Feb 5, 2024
Not saying her problem isnt valid, It is a serious problem, but I am saying that I feel like my problem isnt valid just cause my organs are working fine ig. They wait for something serious to happend and then they say they tried everything
Your problems are just as valid. She is very wrong for making you feel that way

• Hugs
Reactions: sleepingintherain, Kit1 and SMmetalhead36
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I can sort of see where they are coming from. Rehab and hospital can help people coming off of alcohol or other drugs, but being locked up for depression can be counter productive.

Maybe write down what you think you want from a hospital stay and talk the point over with the doctor. I'm still not sure they will let you stay.

The reality is governments don't care about mental health and suicide, pharmaceutical companies make too much from giving out pills and no one works on long term treatments.

• Hugs
Reactions: lachrymost, Linda and Kit1
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
What kind of dumb joke is that therapist?

There's no way someone talk about suicide as a joke even if they fake they are joking.
To tell: I want to kill my self, you have to think that first. And someone that doesn't wants is incapable of that, because they feel to much bad having that on mind.

I'm really mad with this situation you had to live. I hope you can go in other hours, so can talk to another therapist, if you want that.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
You need to find a new empathetic therapist