FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel like toxic positivity towards the way that existence is just causes more harm and is problematic, existence itself could never be "good", it's cruel and harmful as after all existence itself is the ultimate cause of all suffering.

I think seeing this hellish reality as being positive certainly is such a delusion, there's nothing positive about the horrific mistake that is existence, it's just unnecessary and causes suffering all for the sake of it.

And I just think those delusions lead to suicidal people having their feelings invalidated, dismissing the harsh reality of existing here really is so insensitive and I just wish there was some acceptance as to how dreadful existing truly is so our right to die can finally be accepted, I think that wanting suicide is a perfectly logical response to being forced to endure the burden that is existence, people shouldn't be expected to stay here because of the delusions of others, I personally think it's always preferable to not exist.
I think that seeing existence as a good thing is an insult to all the suffering that has been experienced all throughout history.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: potablewater784, Deleted member 31858, leavingsoon99 and 2 others