• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I've been playing all the games since FireRed when I was in 5th grade though I have gone back to the older ones as well. I still play the new ones too and just recently I managed to complete the dex for Pokémon Home. 😎

Hisuian-Goodra
View attachment 135299
The whole dex or just the national dex? I've completed the national dex too, but I doubt the whole dex is ever gonna happen unless I can maybe do it with pksm (cheats) or something. I played pkmn sun first, then all the switch titles in the order they came out, then I started back tracking to older games in random order. I've been playing through Unova lately, and honestly I wish I had tried wb and w2b2 sooner. Great games! Currently playing through white 2, but I'm thinking of finally trying some of the roms I downloaded too.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
The whole dex or just the national dex? I've completed the national dex too, but I doubt the whole dex is ever gonna happen unless I can maybe do it with pksm (cheats) or something. I played pkmn sun first, then all the switch titles in the order they came out, then I started back tracking to older games in random order. I've been playing through Unova lately, and honestly I wish I had tried wb and w2b2 sooner. Great games! Currently playing through white 2, but I'm thinking of finally trying some of the roms I downloaded too.
All 1025 Pokémon, though not all their forms or variants since that'd take too long (Alcremie alone has 64! 😅) Last year I revisited HeartGold, White, Black 2, Y, Alpha Sapphire, and Ultra Sun to help me finish this dex.

Currently I'm working in Scarlet to collect all the shiny starter evolutions, at least only the ones catchable in outbreaks thanks to the DLC. Maybe if I finish this I'll try to go for the Gen 9 starters as well though I've never been a huge fan of hatching eggs over and over (Y was the only game it was okay in thanks to the coin trick even though it messed up my 3DS).

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Meloetta piruette form (or whatever the fighting type form is called again)

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
All 1025 Pokémon, though not all their forms or variants since that'd take too long (Alcremie alone has 64! 😅) Last year I revisited HeartGold, White, Black 2, Y, Alpha Sapphire, and Ultra Sun to help me finish this dex.

Currently I'm working in Scarlet to collect all the shiny starter evolutions, at least only the ones catchable in outbreaks thanks to the DLC. Maybe if I finish this I'll try to go for the Gen 9 starters as well though I've never been a huge fan of hatching eggs over and over (Y was the only game it was okay in thanks to the coin trick even though it messed up my 3DS).
Damn, that's impressive! Been trying to get at least 1 of every shiny since some dude litterary just gave me his pokemon home account (I transferred the pokemon there to my account though). Only missing most of the gen 9 shinies since I got that account before gen 9 was even out. My pokemon home is litterary stacked with shinies and I did litterary almost nothing to get them. I wish I was this lucky irl ngl :/
Ooo, gliscor is cool. Poison heal gliscor with toxic orb is so broken lol. XD

Lapras

Last edited:
  • Love
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Damn, that's impressive! Been trying to get at least 1 of every shiny since some dude litterary just gave me his pokemon home account (I transferred the pokemon there to my account though). Only missing most of the gen 9 shinies since I got that account before gen 9 was even out. My pokemon home is litterary stacked with shinies and I did litterary almost nothing to get them.
That's pretty lucky too that you got that account. Gen 9 does make it a lot easier, though I think Legends Arceus and Sword & Shield's Dynamax Adventures have the best odds for one. Going for a shiny living dex is a goal I'd only consider if they actually released some Pokémon as shiny (there are still some Mythicals that have never had a legal shiny).

Ooo, gliscor is cool. Poison heal gliscor with toxic orb is so broken lol. XD
I liked Gliscor before it got Poison Heal as an ability so I was pretty glad to see it everywhere.

Kartana

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
That's pretty lucky too that you got that account. Gen 9 does make it a lot easier, though I think Legends Arceus and Sword & Shield's Dynamax Adventures have the best odds for one. Going for a shiny living dex is a goal I'd only consider if they actually released some Pokémon as shiny (there are still some Mythicals that have never had a legal shiny).

I liked Gliscor before it got Poison Heal as an ability so I was pretty glad to see it everywhere.

Kartana
View attachment 135302
Yeah, gliscor is pretty cool.

Hisuian Arcanine (let's not forget about Hisui lol)

• Love
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Xerneas, finally got the chance to do a fairy type lol.

JaJu

JaJu

Apr 3, 2024
Venusaur
Cartoon Pokemon GIF by Kennymays