Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
Welcome! And germ ridden people are welcome ..... the Japanese under your name... Is that a season, or a weather condition? (I can't remember)

Thank you so much for your kind greetings, I feel so welcome! I will try to contain my illness.

あめ is the reading of my username, which was meant to take the character 雨 (rain). Although I also like that other characters are read the same way so the interpretation can vary. I included it because I thought that my username could be mispronounced (ex « Aim », « Âme » or something). I realize that it is useless to those who cannot read the kana...but in the grand scheme of things none of that really matters all that much ha ha.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Thank you so much for your kind greetings, I feel so welcome! I will try to contain my illness.

あめ is the reading of my username, which was meant to take the character 雨 (rain). Although I also like that other characters are read the same way so the interpretation can vary. I included it because I thought that my username could be mispronounced (ex « Aim », « Âme » or something). I realize that it is useless to those who cannot read the kana...but in the grand scheme of things none of that really matters all that much ha ha.
What time is it for you now?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

Ahh ok. I thought with the small the first was basically "A" wasn't quite remembering the second but it was familiar. Last things I knew with those were weather like things.

Cool you picked that, even though as you said not everyone can read it

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Oh, is it time for Blackeyed peas and greens? I am with it. Let us dine.

OH IS IT TIME FOR THE BLACKEYED PEAS AND GREENS. I AM READY, LETS DINE.
You have cans!! Will you marry me???

Reactions: realjunes
Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
Welcome!!! How long until you hit midnight and what are you bringing to the party?

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, mobile posting isn't very efficient. It is almost half past 20 h 00 where I am staying now, so unlike many of my friends in the future, I am still here in 2019. But...

Did my germs not count as something I brought to share? Just kidding. If I had to bring something...maybe a bunch of cut fruit? I don't like sugary things but nature's candy is always welcome. Alternatively (since Carina asked the Japanese question), I could bring some stereotypical New Years Kagami Mochi?

Just be careful to chew well before swallowing.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Folks... Do I want chicken or vegetable broth? Stomach is a little off and I don't know what I want. I may also have mushroom broth.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Folks... Do I want chicken or vegetable broth? Stomach is a little off and I don't know what I want. I may also have mushroom broth.
I'd say vegetable... but that's just because it's the only one of those I Ever would.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Chicken broth sounds good

Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, mobile posting isn't very efficient. It is almost half past 20 h 00 where I am staying now, so unlike many of my friends in the future, I am still here in 2019. But...

Did my germs not count as something I brought to share? Just kidding. If I had to bring something...maybe a bunch of cut fruit? I don't like sugary things but nature's candy is always welcome. Alternatively (since Carina asked the Japanese question), I could bring some stereotypical New Years Kagami Mochi?

Just be careful to chew well before swallowing.
Ok. You have 4 hours until New Years. If you bring fruit, please make sure there are bananas and pineapples and a side of Greek Yogurt. ;)

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I vote vegetable

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Chicken broth sounds good
Going to heat up some chicken broth. Brb. @Squiddy is in charge. Behave everybody. She isn't as nice and easy as me!

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame and Carina
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Fuck it, I'm busting out the vodka. My liver can be mad at me tomorrow.

• Hugs
Reactions: realjunes, Jean4 and Carina
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019

Hi @Ame
Welcome to the SS party of the year!

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
OK, just finished water... screw it... back to wine

Reactions: realjunes, Squiddy and Jean4
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
OK, just finished water... screw it... back to wine
I also got through drinking water. For dinner, I'm eating cheeseburgers, mac and cheese and green beans

Reactions: realjunes and Carina
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I'm really struggling today guys I think I'll be taking extra Xanax and drink some. I just want to pass out. Maybe someone can wake me up at 12 lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Morphinekiss and Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I'm really struggling today guys I think I'll be taking extra Xanax and drink some. I just want to pass out. Maybe someone can wake me up at 12 lol.
Hope you feel better soon

• Love
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
D84E4DDA 5C56 4989 B8D7 2BA8550F26E3

Chicken broth time! I'll share with you @realjunes. You have cans!!!

• Love
Reactions: realjunes and Squiddy
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I hope you feel better too.

• Love
Reactions: Worthless_nobody