BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
My SIL is picking me up soon for the lunch that she's dragging me off to against my will today, so if I suddenly disappear, that's where I went. Believe me, I wouldn't be going if I had been given a real choice. The problem is if I don't go with her, she's going to come over to my house and stay here for who knows how long. I don't want her or anyone else here.
I'll be back though, hopefully soon.
I'll stay on here until she pulls up in my driveway though. She's most likely going to be late. She usually is.
At least the sun went away & the clouds are back now.
Someone else can hold the flamethrower until I come back. If @SinisterKid shows up while I'm gone, @Squiddy & @Jean4 can be my stand-ins. And I want to see pictures or videos.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4 and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm seriously going to have to stop watching the Eiffel 65 song if I don't want to die of laughter.

I'm absolutely loving the nickname!!
Here is the glory of the Danish New Year's Eve's most popular dessert!!
32.jpg
How many people is that meant to serve?!? It looks huge!

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
My SIL is picking me up soon for the lunch that she's dragging me off to against my will today, so if I suddenly disappear, that's where I went. Believe me, I wouldn't be going if I had been given a real choice. The problem is if I don't go with her, she's going to come over to my house and stay here for who knows how long. I don't want her or anyone else here.
I'll stay on here until she pulls up in my driveway though. She's most likely going to be late. She usually is.
Someone else can hold the flamethrower until I come back. If @SinisterKid shows up while I'm gone, @Squiddy & @Jean4 can be my stand-ins. And I want to see pictures or videos.
Okay. Good luck. We'll be here when you get back

• Love
Reactions: Sensei and BlueWidow
TheblueBunny

TheblueBunny

Life is like a cactus
Sep 16, 2019
I'm seriously going to have to stop watching the Eiffel 65 song if I don't want to die of laughter.

Anywhere between 3 to as many as possible! It only depends on how many you invited! We love our kransekage here!!

• Love
Reactions: realjunes and Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

I hope it doesn't go too badly, and you can get back quick

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019

One! Me!!!

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, TheblueBunny and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Just over 3 days unto 2020... I'm actually so tempted to actually drink that night. Start the new year drunk lol.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Just over 3 days unto 2020... I'm actually so tempted to actually drink that night. Start the new year drunk lol.
You will be here drunk. But will @SinisterKid?

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
@SinisterKid just reacted to one of my posts about 20 minutes ago, so he's on here somewhere, or at least he was 20 minutes ago.

Reactions: Squiddy and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I just realized that I have a class reunion in 2020... that thought was... interesting. makes me want to drink though lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4 and BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
@SinisterKid just reacted to one of my posts about 20 minutes ago, so he's on here somewhere, or at least he was 20 minutes ago.
@SinisterKid was on this post and liked something and won't talk?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
@SinisterKid get on here!!

Reactions: Jean4
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I just realized that I have a class reunion in 2020... that thought was... interesting. makes me want to drink though lol.
I hated the people I went to school with. I've never been to any of my class reunions.
Actually, after speaking to my stepsister recently, it seems to me like a lot of my classmates have become addicted to meth. Every person I mentioned was either currently in jail, had just gotten out of jail, was in rehab, or had passed away from meth. I don't know what the hell happened after I left town, but I'm certainly happy that I left when I did!

Reactions: Carina and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: BlueWidow and Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Now how do we get him to come over here?

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
There's a car parked outside my house with some guy gesturing wildly to one of my neighbors. I keep hearing car doors open and close and people outside talking, which is very unusual for my neighborhood. Usually it's very quiet here and there's almost nobody out in their yards or on the street. It's very disconcerting, particularly in the current state that I'm in.
Meanwhile, my SIL is 30 minutes late for our lunch. I'm getting sicker by the minute. I wish she'd just hurry the F up so I can get this over with! I hate it when she schedules a lunch with me and then she never shows up until I'm so sick I can hardly stand up. Then I get in her car and she always asks me how I feel. I think I'm gonna tell her I feel like total shit because she dragged me out of the house against my will and kept me waiting so long! :angry:

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I hated the people I went to school with. I've never been to any of my class reunions.
Actually, after speaking to my stepsister recently, it seems to me like a lot of my classmates have become addicted to meth. Every person I mentioned was either currently in jail, had just gotten out of jail, was in rehab, or had passed away from meth. I don't know what the hell happened after I left town, but I'm certainly happy that I left when I did!

My classmates are either in prison, too good to show up, hate me, addicted to drugs, dead, remember/like me. I normally don't have that much to say to them, but I always liked having some connection to other people, so I went especially since they "forgot" to invite me for the first one.

Let's just say that the reunion is normally nov/dec. And I'd be in a hotel given the drive.
Now how do we get him to come over here?

Can we pay him?

• Love
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
My classmates are either in prison, too good to show up, hate me, addicted to drugs, dead, remember/like me. I normally don't have that much to say to them, but I always liked having some connection to other people, so I went especially since they "forgot" to invite me for the first one.

Let's just say that the reunion is normally nov/dec. And I'd be in a hotel given the drive.

Can we pay him?
Hmm...should we pay him @Jean4 ? :blarg:

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019

Can we pay him?
Wonder how much that would cost us?
What are we paying him in. . . Money? Food? Booze?
Maybe he's just afraid he might have too good of a time if he comes over here! I mean, we've got it all over here. I don't know why everyone on this site isn't on this thread right now.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
It's fun in here

• Love
Reactions: Jean4, Squiddy and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Well, my SIL just called me. She's finally on her way, so I guess I'll go for now. See y'all later. Don't have to much fun without me. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Jean4 and Carina
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
We need one of those old western Wanted Poster, with a picture of some sinister guy on it, and it would read

WANTED : SINISTERKID
IF YOU SEE THIS MAN, BRING HIM TO THE NEW YEARS PARTY WITH @Jean4'S PLACE
REWARD: MIDNIGHT KISS

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4 and Squiddy
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
B2701C52 7662 4740 984A 28419E2FE31A

@SinisterKid

Reactions: Carina and realjunes