Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
9/1/2020 is my date to die. That's when the water in the Gulf of Mexico is still very warm. I want to get a boat and go down miles below the water where they'll never find my body . Cold water is extremely painful. Water is too cold for me now. I'd like to build a mini-sub( just a water tank) with nitrogen and weights to sink to the bottom . i want no chance of being "saved".
Well, then you have time to spend New Years with us!!!
Coming from the cold north, it feels natural to bring vodka. There can be no celebration without vodka. (I actually prefer gin, but it's not very Nordic, now is it?)

View attachment 22515
Ok. That's for me. What are you having?

Reactions: DevilInHell667
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Same and sorry to hear❤
peace/hugs
My life has been screwed for a few years now, heck pretty much 8 years of fuckedup-ness. What a complete disaster, got hung up on damage caused by a dr and it was nearly impossibly to move forward...on two hours of sleep per night. Today I'm just screwed, went to the store and couldn't decide what to buy and that happens way too often.
A close friend would be sad if/when I ctb but what can I do? My life is totally finished

peace/hugs
So @Nem. What are you bringing to our New Years party?? I need to plan!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt!
DevilInHell667

DevilInHell667

Dec 6, 2019
I wish I had a girlfriend to cuddle with

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt! and uglybean18
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Ok. That's for me. What are you having?

Shit, that was quick! Well, then I bring absinth, a divine beverage when done the right way. Don't you dare touching it, woman!

Absinth

Reactions: Cleopatra123
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Reactions: BlueWidow and Sensei
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Maybe I'll make some if I have any left

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Jean4
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Oh yay a New Year's party! I'll be there! This is such a great idea now we don't have to be alone.
2014-now has been nothing but suffering for me. Especially this year and last year. Something tells me 2020 will be my last year... honestly I didn't want to go into the new year.

• Love
Reactions: Egddios
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Oh yay a New Year's party! I'll be there! This is such a great idea now we don't have to be alone.
2014-now has been nothing but suffering for me. Especially this year and last year. Something tells me 2020 will be my last year... honestly I didn't want to go into the new year.
You will be here! I will be wearing the fingernails of that guy as earrings!

• Love
Reactions: realjunes, Worthless_nobody and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
My world ended on November 3, 2017 when I had to put him to sleep. Before it happened, I told the universe to bring him back. I also had a failed attempt
View attachment 22465

On March 14, 2018, he was born and is the reason I am here
View attachment 22466
Awww. . . he looks like such a sweetie.
Nothing better than a furry, purry fluff ball curled up next to you. I'm so sorry you lost him. :heart: :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Sensei
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Awww. . . he looks like such a sweetie.
Nothing better than a furry, purry fluff ball curled up next to you. I'm so sorry you lost him. :heart: :hug:
He came back as the baby. The reason I can't leave.

• Love
Reactions: Sensei and BlueWidow
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
So my mom talked to the insurance people and the billing company and turns out, I don't owe $8k for the hospital bill. They billed incorrectly and I owe $0

• Love
Reactions: Skyview, realjunes, Morphinekiss and 1 other person
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
So my mom talked to the insurance people and the billing company and turns out, I don't owe $8k for the hospital bill. They billed incorrectly and I owe $0

Excellent news! I'm sure it will be a good new year for you. :)

Reactions: BlueWidow and Squiddy
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
My world ended on November 3, 2017 when I had to put him to sleep. Before it happened, I told the universe to bring him back. I also had a failed attempt
View attachment 22465

On March 14, 2018, he was born and is the reason I am here
View attachment 22466

This really touched me. My beloved dog I had for 16 years passed last November. I have not been the same since. I have another dog that I dearly love though. I try to hang on for him but it's getting tough.

• Love
Reactions: Skyview, Jean4 and Sensei
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
This really touched me. My beloved dog I had for 16 years passed last November. I have not been the same since. I have another dog that I dearly love though. I try to hang on for him but it's getting tough.
The right one will find you. They always do.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
No one can ever be sure. It's looking good for you, though. Enjoy the moment. :)
Alright :) I just hope the feeling of incompetence goes away along with my brain fog

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody, Sensei and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Alright :) I just hope the feeling of incompetence goes away along with my brain fog
I think you are doing pretty great here with your postings and answers. :)

Reactions: Skyview and Sensei
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I think you are doing pretty great here with your postings and answers. :)
Thanks :) I'm just glad my mom helped me out because sometimes, I have a hard time articulating myself and I'm not sure if I would've been able to do it

Reactions: realjunes and Sensei
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Thanks :) I'm just glad my mom helped me out because sometimes, I have a hard time articulating myself and I'm not sure if I would've been able to do it
And if your mom isn't there, we have your back. Just be warned of @BlueWidow @Raven Moon and @Sensei. You should see what happens to them when there is a full moon! :blarg:

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, Worthless_nobody, Sensei and 1 other person
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
And if your mom isn't there, we have your back. Just be warned of @BlueWidow @Raven Moon and @Sensei. You should see what happens to them when there is a full moon! :blarg:

Reactions: Sensei and Jean4