• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Pessimist

Pessimist

Arcanist
May 5, 2021
And again, are you denying that the Arabs, especially the Palestinian Arabs, want to destroy Israel and kill most of its Jewish (and Druze) inhabitants? You haven't really been mentioning it at all; I wouldn't mind it justified, as the Jews did stole the land in 1947 and genocided / ethnically cleansed the Arabs from Tel Aviv. But still, it would do justice to both sides to bring it up.
I'm not sure if the Jews are the only ones to blame for the Nakba tho. The only Palestinian Arab leader and representative at the time, Amin al-Husseini, was allied with Adolf Hitler, who promised him to work together and eliminate the Jews once they're done with Britain and the Soviets. This promise was made in 1941, long before the Nakba and the declaration of Israel. The plan was to exterminate the Jews before 1947. In 1947, Arabs rejected the UN partition plan to create a Jewish and Arab state, waged war against the new nation of Israel, and lost more land than the partition gave them. Also, you have to understand why so many Jews had to move to Israel. It's because we were expelled from Muslim countries.

F_Ou09rWsAAP8H8

And as we speak more Islamist terrorist attacks are taking place in Israel on a daily basis.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I'm not sure if the Jews are the only ones to blame for the Nakba tho.
Careful, or people will call you a victim-blamer! xd

Yes, humans are spiders in a bottle, it's a dog eat dog world. War is the natural state of mankind - and only the absurd, overwhelming power of Christian America has brought on this unprecedented era of global peace since 1945, kept by naval trade and nuclear weapons.

But the American power is waning - in a large part due to the Christian self-ban on genocide - and when it runs out, all hell will break loose.

Somewhat derailing the thread, I have barely ever seen my position expressed at all. Usually, it's the Marxists who moan about America "oppressing" the world - even though any other actor with US material resources would have committed a genocide of billions, whereas America is the most hilariously merciful empire in the history of man.

Conversely, some conservatives - of which the most vicious seem to be Ukrainians and Israeli Jews - view America as a beacon of freedom against the 'orcs" in Russia and Palestine... Even though America has fed those said "orcs", and is now doing nothing to kill them.

Christianity is the most ridiculous creed, and its unimaginable mercy is successfully killing the most powerful empire in the span of a few generations, an impregnable fortress with unlimited resources... My suspension of disbelief is waning in this feeble-minded story.

Pessimist

Pessimist

Arcanist
May 5, 2021
Careful, or people will call you a victim-blamer! xd

Yes, humans are spiders in a bottle, it's a dog eat dog world. War is the natural state of mankind - and only the absurd, overwhelming power of Christian America has brought on this unprecedented era of global peace since 1945, kept by naval trade and nuclear weapons.

But the American power is waning - in a large part due to the Christian self-ban on genocide - and when it runs out, all hell will break loose.

Somewhat derailing the thread, I have barely ever seen my position expressed at all. Usually, it's the Marxists who moan about America "oppressing" the world - even though any other actor with US material resources would have committed a genocide of billions, whereas America is the most hilariously merciful empire in the history of man.

Conversely, some conservatives - of which the most vicious seem to be Ukrainians and Israeli Jews - view America as a beacon of freedom against the 'orcs" in Russia and Palestine... Even though America has fed those said "orcs", and is now doing nothing to kill them.

Christianity is the most ridiculous creed, and its unimaginable mercy is successfully killing the most powerful empire in the span of a few generations, an impregnable fortress with unlimited resources... My suspension of disbelief is waning in this feeble-minded story.
I agree that war is the natural state of mankind, but I don't think that it's something we should encourage or be proud of. I find myself agreeing with the political views of the misanthropic philosopher Thomas Hobbes; he saw authoritarianism and benevolent dictatorship as the only way to avoid the war of all against all, and tame the violent human nature.

• Love
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I agree that war is the natural state of mankind, but I don't think that it's something we should encourage or be proud of. I find myself agreeing with the political views of the misanthropic philosopher Thomas Hobbes; he saw authoritarianism and benevolent dictatorship as the only way to avoid the war of all against all, and tame the violent human nature.
Are you not confusing domestic politics with international strife? After all, I too would expect a single nation-state to inherit the planet... after wiping the floor with all the other contenders. At this point, I would bet my money on China, Juche Korea or Türkiye (don't laugh, yes, Korea is small, but so was the Roman Republic).

...Unless artificial intelligence and technological singularity makes us all fools here. Or peak oil leads to a disintegration of all industrial civilisation. I'm too stupid to account for those.

weturdova

weturdova

Jan 7, 2024

These guys are not the military,these guys are militarized settlers.
I'm not sure if the Jews are the only ones to blame for the Nakba tho. The only Palestinian Arab leader and representative at the time, Amin al-Husseini, was allied with Adolf Hitler, who promised him to work together and eliminate the Jews once they're done with Britain and the Soviets. This promise was made in 1941, long before the Nakba and the declaration of Israel. The plan was to exterminate the Jews before 1947. In 1947, Arabs rejected the UN partition plan to create a Jewish and Arab state, waged war against the new nation of Israel, and lost more land than the partition gave them. Also, you have to understand why so many Jews had to move to Israel. It's because we were expelled from Muslim countries.

F_Ou09rWsAAP8H8

And as we speak more Islamist terrorist attacks are taking place in Israel on a daily basis.
The arabs rejected the UN partition plan because the UN partition plan wanted to give the jews,56.5% of the land.Jews at the time maked up only 32% of the population.

Last edited:
Reactions: Disappointered and IBM0000
Pessimist

Pessimist

Arcanist
May 5, 2021

These guys are not the military,these guys are militarized settlers.

I oppose the Israeli settlements myself, but bringing up the settlements every time you talk about Israel isn't some big brain move. Less than 10% of the Israeli population lives there.
Are you not confusing domestic politics with international strife? After all, I too would expect a single nation-state to inherit the planet... after wiping the floor with all the other contenders. At this point, I would bet my money on China, Juche Korea or Türkiye (don't laugh, yes, Korea is small, but so was the Roman Republic).

...Unless artificial intelligence and technological singularity makes us all fools here. Or peak oil leads to a disintegration of all industrial civilisation. I'm too stupid to account for those.
I have some radical views too. I'd support a single global legal system, with a Hobbesian "Leviathan" characterized by the strict enforcement of laws. But to make it work you'd have to globalize and popularize militant atheism and anti-religious views, so that all the religious fanatics and jihadists either become way more secular, or end up in prison.

Last edited:
  • Love
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I have some radical views too. I'd support a single global legal system, with a Hobbesian "Leviathan" characterized by the strict enforcement of laws. But to make it work you'd have to globalize and popularize militant atheism and anti-religious views, so that all the religious fanatics and jihadists either become way more secular, or end up in prison.
I consider atheism to be a buzzword. "Atheism" usually denotes the specific American culture, with its Christianity, school shooters and LGBT. I wouldn't view it as some sort of a default position but merely as another "religion" (call it a civilisation or ideology if you prefer). And the best position is the one which... wins in the end.

So be my guest, try to conquer the planet (I'm talking as if you were a country here lol). And the same invitation applies to every other culture out there. Hell, even to the dead and buried who might rise again! Or those that never existed! A gay space communist utopia might indeed turn out to be the most efficient position ever... with the possible advent of AI singularity. Who would be I to argue against it? I'm... I'm just a memer. xd