• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
I think it's odd to call many Palestinians "Nazis" for living their whole lives in a concentration camp, under genocidal attack — as South Africa points out. With the northern half of Gaza now bombed to smithereens

If we want to play such games, the Nazi boot fits better on the Israeli foot. Prominent Jewish figures like Einstein & Hannah Arendt warned in the New York Times: Likud's precursor was "a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties."

As people may know, Likud is Israel's ruling party, headed by Netanyahu

Last edited:
Reactions: Disappointered, IBM0000, Grimscribe and 2 others
Pessimist

Pessimist

Arcanist
May 5, 2021
I think it's odd to call many Palestinians "Nazis" for living their whole lives in a concentration camp, under genocidal attack — as South Africa points out. With the northern half of Gaza now bombed to smithereens

If we want to play such games, the Nazi boot fits better on the Israeli foot. Prominent Jewish figures like Einstein & Hannah Arendt warned in the New York Times: Likud's precursor was "a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties."

Then Israel is the worst genocide perpetrator of all time:

nogenocide1-png.124848

nogenocide2-jpg.124849

And Gaza is the most advanced concentration camp of all time:

And yes, the Islamist Palestinian cause has strong Nazi origins. The only Palestinian Arab leader and representative at the time, Amin al-Husseini, was allied with Adolf Hitler, who promised him to work together and eliminate the Jews once they're done with Britain and the Soviets. This promise was made in 1941, long before the declaration of Israel and the alleged displacements. When people claim this started with Israeli actions in 1947 and 1948 they are either lying or spouting ignorance. The plan was to exterminate the Jews before 1947. Oh, and al-Husseini also formed the divisions Skanderbeg and Handschar with 8,000 fanatical SS-Muslim volunteers.

GCJAkbpWwAAqfUX

41hYHqfKyVL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: numbspirit
numbspirit

numbspirit

living failure
Jan 3, 2024

• Aww..
Reactions: Pessimist
MyLuckyStars

MyLuckyStars

Funeral Crasher
Dec 13, 2023
i can easily see people arguing this forever, nobody convincing anybody else. whatever keeps you fired up and kicking

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
i can easily see people arguing this forever, nobody convincing anybody else. whatever keeps you fired up and kicking
Yeah, wasn't going to respond to anyone, as they're just spamming links & tweets

And if anyone's lesson from the Holocaust is to think "I know, I'll support concentration camps & bombing the underdog!", then why not find it grimly funny? It's a hell dimension. We don't have a time machine, but we can still observe what it was like for people to support Germany in the 1930's

Reactions: IBM0000, weturdova and pole
Pessimist

Pessimist

Arcanist
May 5, 2021
Yeah, wasn't going to respond to anyone, as they're just spamming links & tweets
You don't want to receive any information that doesn't fit your political agenda and pseudohistory, so you're just going to call it "spam". Yeah, sounds about right.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
You don't want to receive any information that doesn't fit your political agenda and pseudohistory, so you're just going to call it "spam". Yeah, sounds about right.
To the contrary; I looked at your video & pics. I'm happy for disagreements! How can I be sure my beliefs are solid, if I don't regularly entertain assaults on them?

But you're just repeating the same propaganda, in a spammy unfocused way. I had expected you to somehow dispute my Einstein/Arendt/etc quote, but you didn't. So it was fine to leave you with the last word; you offered nothing for me to respond to

Reactions: Disappointered, IBM0000 and weturdova
Pessimist

Pessimist

Arcanist
May 5, 2021
To the contrary; I looked at your video & pics. I'm happy for disagreements! How can I be sure my beliefs are solid, if I don't regularly entertain assaults on them?

But you're just repeating the same propaganda, in a spammy unfocused way. I had expected you to somehow dispute my Einstein/Arendt/etc quote, but you didn't. So it was fine to leave you with the last word; you offered nothing for me to respond to
First of all, it's important to note that Einstein was a Labor Zionist, not an anti-Zionist. Regarding the criticism of Herut and Likud, this is clearly an exaggeration, but I agree that the Likud and other Israeli right-wing political parties must go. Personally I'm a supporter of the Labor Party of Israel.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
First of all, it's important to note that Einstein was a Labor Zionist, not an anti-Zionist. Regarding the criticism of Herut and Likud, this is clearly an exaggeration, but I agree that the Likud and other Israeli right-wing political parties must go. Personally I'm a supporter of the Labor Party of Israel.
Einstein/Arendt/etc didn't exaggerate, if you read the article

I think you demonstrate how bad the Labor Party would be. The US prefers them over Netanyahu, because he's too obviously brazen & criminal. Labor's slicker. But we can see: 60% of Israeli Jews think the military didn't go far enough against Palestinians after Oct 7. So solutions for Palestinians must come from outside Israel

Most importantly: the US government is ultimately responsible, as Israel is basically its military base, a pillar of its Mideast strategy. The US has veto power, easily able to stop supporting Israel. So the US shares massive responsibility in this genocide. Biden can be pressured to stop. Activists aim at pressuring the US government to stop the genocide

Anyway, if you'll excuse me, you can have the last word on this. Others are right, this could go on forever, and I just hope I said things that weren't totally obvious

Last edited:
Reactions: IBM0000 and weturdova
weturdova

weturdova

Jan 7, 2024
why nobody talks about the ukrainian nazis...

Reactions: Disappointered and IBM0000
Pessimist

Pessimist

Arcanist
May 5, 2021
Last edited:
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I think it's odd to call many Palestinians "Nazis" for living their whole lives in a concentration camp, under genocidal attack — as South Africa points out.
The Palestinians have been breeding faster than Israelis. Those poor gassed Jews in 1943 would've loved the conditions of modern Gaza. Those Jews no longer exist in Eastern Europe, whereas the Palestinian race has grown manifold since the Nakba.

The Israelis are morally unable to commit genocide. And that's why everyone hates them - for their weakness.

Examples? The Azeri Turks genocided the Armenians in September 2023, and nobody gave the slightest fuck. Because everyone loves winners. 150k Armenians were ethnically cleansed under a clear threat of genocide, and nobody batted an eye.

why nobody talks about the ukrainian nazis...
Because they don't exist? "Ukronazis" is a Russian buzzword that stems from linguistics, not reality - in the Russian tongue, "Nazi" is the same buzzword as "racist" or "sexist" in America, they use it against everyone they disagree with.

Believe me, there are no Nazis in my area, I've looked around.

weturdova

weturdova

Jan 7, 2024

Attachments

• tdrfd.jpg
    tdrfd.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 0
  • GAMVFSLWYAA_c_J.jpg
    GAMVFSLWYAA_c_J.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Disappointered and IBM0000
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
what about the azov battalion?Its literally a full blown nazi formation in the ukrainan military..(OPENLY)
The last time I checked, the Nazis were supposed to be anti-Semitic. Whereas Azovians support Zelensky and Kolomoisky.

I voted for Koshulinsky in 2019, for what it's worth. Because he was the only "Nazi-adjacent" candidate. But it's all a massive meme. Now they support this dumb war with Russia, even though any Nazi would clearly support peace between kindred peoples. Hitler didn't lead Germany into mindless civil war, or even a war against Austria.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
First of all, where is your source? Second, if you want to talk about percentage and bloodthirsty people, only 5% of the Arab and Muslim world called the October 7 Hamas attack "illegitimate". But go ahead, tell me how peaceful your side is.
Since you asked an honest question, I'll respond. Here's the stat: "57.5% of Israeli Jews said that they believed the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) were using too little firepower in Gaza"

I'm not making a moral judgement, but rather a simple analysis that solutions to stop Israel's genocide must come from outside Israel. Primarily the US government, as it can veto the genocide. Because there's no sufficient forces within Israel

I can have some pity for Israelis, since they were morally degenerated into raving fascists. By being a compliant military base. Many Jewish people tried to stop it, including the younger US Jews who fight hard to stop this genocide. But to be fair, Israelis still have agency, and thus are responsible for their immoral actions. As are we all

Regarding Oct 7, let's leave the analysis to "self-hating Jew" Norman Finkelstein — whose family was exterminated in the Holocaust. (Except for his parents, who survived the extermination camps.) I was struck by what he said to Piers Morgan:

I once asked my late mother. I said to her, "What was your feeling when you heard that the German cities were being terror bombed during World War II? The carpet bombing of the German cities, targeting civilians — what was your feeling?"

And my mother's response to me was, quote, "Our feeling was: if we're going to die we're going to take some of them with us."

Now, that's not the most morally elevated statement I agree. And do I wish my mother had and my father had a heightened sensitivity to German civilian life? I suppose I would wish it. But I will tell you, Piers, to the last day of my parents' life it was unthinkable that they would have a kind word to say about Germans. And it was unthinkable that I would ever quarrel with them on that point. I accepted that, given their life experience, they had the right to hate the people who destroyed their lives.

And the people of Gaza have the right to hate the people who destroyed their lives.

BTW, he's a great case study in how honest intellectuals are weeded out of universities & other institutions. In case you ever wonder why we're in a hell dimension

The Palestinians have been breeding faster than Israelis.
@Pessimist, you spoke of "my side". Your side's full of racists who talk like Nazis. "Breeding"

Not that you're likely to see it. Because looking in the mirror is the hardest thing. Anyway, I've said my piece

Last edited:
Reactions: Disappointered, IBM0000, pole and 1 other person
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Here's the stat: "57.5% of Israeli Jews said that they believed the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) were using too little firepower in Gaza"
I'm not making a moral judgement, but rather a simple analysis that solutions to stop Israel's genocide must come from outside Israel.
You're literally contradicting yourself - there can be no genocide if so many Israelis consider the force used as too little. Because a genocide would mean the maximum useful force had been used (and everything more would have been an overkill).

I can have some pity for Israelis, since they were morally degenerated into raving fascists. By being a compliant military base. Many Jewish people tried to stop it, including the younger US Jews who fight hard to stop this genocide.
But if the Israeli Jews surrender, they will literally be forced to abandon their hard-won land. How would that make sense? Should they all just emigrate to America? Abolish their statehood?

@Pessimist, you spoke of "my side". Your side's full of racists who talk like Nazis. "Breeding"
Apologies, but I'm not on anyone's side here. I'm a pro-mortalist, so I'm on FuneralCry's side... if she were into politics.

If people live, they will war, and fight, and kill, and torture. If you're not literally a pro-mortalist, you have no business moaning about genocide. Because that's what people do when they breathe. I choose to cackle from the sidelines. Maybe Roco's Basilisk will turn us all into paperclips one day, and it will end.

P.S. I may not like Jews, but seeing self-hating Jews is even worse. I want every nation to show their best ability in this war of existence, it's more aesthetic that way. Pro-Palestinian Jews are an abomination.

weturdova

weturdova

Jan 7, 2024
Sadly,nobody really cares when non-white people are dying, racism these days divides peoples to whites and non-whites...

• Love
Reactions: IBM0000 and SexyIncél
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Sadly,nobody really cares when non-white people are dying, racism these days divides peoples to whites and non-whites...
What? The entire Western world is moaning about the Palestinians? Whereas the Ukraine brought ruin to Donbass, and the Turks genocided Armenians, and nobody cared.

weturdova

weturdova

Jan 7, 2024
The western world don't consider turks,armenians, really as whites,, the photos that you are looking about turkish people are most likely from the balkan,they are just turkified europeans.The avg central anatolian peoples have strong middle eastern features..This is also true for armenian people,they look like kurds sometimes.thats because they are genetically close.
Did ever heard about the Rwandan genocide? Or the rohingya genocide? Anfal campaign?
Because only a few people actually know these!

You cant deny the fact that people show less empathy towards non-whites.

Attachments

• main-qimg-2cb02c1f6481df8dad83cdf1576a8aa0-lq.jpg
    main-qimg-2cb02c1f6481df8dad83cdf1576a8aa0-lq.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 0
  • main-qimg-93472142859e02807e01061332046a1d-pjlq.jpg
    main-qimg-93472142859e02807e01061332046a1d-pjlq.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 0
  • main-qimg-6e3b89ec4ae8d08600af11982913f3be-lq.jpg
    main-qimg-6e3b89ec4ae8d08600af11982913f3be-lq.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Disappointered and SexyIncél
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Since you asked an honest question, I'll respond. Here's the stat: "57.5% of Israeli Jews said that they believed the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) were using too little firepower in Gaza"

I'm not making a moral judgement, but rather a simple analysis that solutions to stop Israel's genocide must come from outside Israel. Primarily the US government, as it can veto the genocide. Because there's no sufficient forces within Israel

I can have some pity for Israelis, since they were morally degenerated into raving fascists. By being a compliant military base. Many Jewish people tried to stop it, including the younger US Jews who fight hard to stop this genocide. But to be fair, Israelis still have agency, and thus are responsible for their immoral actions. As are we all

Regarding Oct 7, let's leave the analysis to "self-hating Jew" Norman Finkelstein — whose family was exterminated in the Holocaust. (Except for his parents, who survived the extermination camps.) I was struck by what he said to Piers Morgan:

BTW, he's a great case study in how honest intellectuals are weeded out of universities & other institutions. In case you ever wonder why we're in a hell dimension

Not that you're likely to see it. Because looking in the mirror is the hardest thing. Anyway, I've said my piece

I feel like a better example is to demonstrate just how deep the dehumanization of and anti-Palestinian rhetoric is embedded within Israeli society.

this was central to South Africa's case against Israel of perpetrating genocide. the force or sheer destruction caused is important, but not significant in this case. what has been crucial is the ability to highlight the Israeli war cabinet's intent to destroy, WHICH has been trickled down and is systemic across societal structures in Israel, including their army. South Africa attempts to show just how rotten Israeli society has become at its core.

when Netanyahu invoked the biblical tale of Amalek, that rhetoric ran deep into these societal structures, like Israel's army, where you now have soldiers on the ground reinforcing those ideas and carrying them out. Israeli soldiers chanting to occupy Gaza

we saw it earlier in the war with the Israeli medical system. a signed letter by hundreds of Israeli doctors giving the Israeli war cabinet the okay to target medical infrastructure in Gaza. Israeli doctors calling for attacks on Gazan hospitals

we can take a step back and look at broader Israeli society before October 7th. the dehumanization and "othering" of the Palestinians in the West Bank, which is further reinforced and normalized through governmental policies that seek to subjugate Palestinians. i.e, arbitrary arrest and detentions, children being tried in military courts, checkpoints, etc. not to mention, the militarization of Israeli culture and society, many Israelis are pushed into this realm at a young age.

this is not to overlook how problematic the West Bank and Gaza has become. more than 70% supporting Hamas in the latest polls and believing October 7th was legitimate and justified because of the ongoing onslaught against them (Palestinians) over the last few decades. but again, it's crucial to look at what harboured these conditions and for both Palestinians and Israelis to feel the way they do.

it's just unfortunate. October 7th was avoidable, it's that simple. many Israelis, including Shin Bet had been warning about an explosion like this FOR YEARS. what happened? they were ignored by the likes of Netanyahu and dismissed as being "woke". the sheer ignorance of the far right led coalition in Israel led to both Palestinians and Israelis paying the price because of the governments stupidity.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Disappointered, IBM0000, weturdova and 2 others
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
it's just unfortunate. October 7th was avoidable, it's that simple. many Israelis, including Shin Bet had been warning about an explosion like this FOR YEARS. what happened? they were ignored by the likes of Netanyahu and dismissed as being "woke". the sheer ignorance of the far right led coalition in Israel led to both Palestinians and Israelis paying the price because of the governments stupidity.
Wait, in what way does this part make sense? Avoidable, as in the Israeli army went to the holidays and slept on the attack? Because other than that, there can be no reconciliation between the Jews and the Arabs as they both lay claim to the same land. Ironically, only genocide of either side could ever bring peace,

But overall, it's kind of hilarious and sad to see the anti-Semitic sentiment as part of the woke culture here. Just as hating incels is in vogue, so is apparently hating Israel. There is no real thought put into it other than "the herd does it". Of course, there is an internal logic - "Arabs are weak, therefore just", "Jews are strong, therefore evil", the general moral framework of good old Christianity. The same with "weak LGBT/women/Indians/Blacks" and "strong cisgendered White males".

Although putting it like this might be offensive to the Jews as they might like to appear as the victims here.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Wait, in what way does this part make sense? Avoidable, as in the Israeli army went to the holidays and slept on the attack? Because other than that, there can be no reconciliation between the Jews and the Arabs as they both lay claim to the same land. Ironically, only genocide of either side could ever bring peace,
no, not like them suddenly falling asleep at the wheel.

rather, an explosion of that magnitude being inevitable. when you push people to the brink of the edge, they will pay the price, even for a moment of freedom.

for instance, Netanyahu adamantly opposing the establishment of a Palestinian state and continuing to annex the West Bank and expand illegal settlement building. he then continued these efforts by begging Qatar to send Israeli funds to Hamas, as a way to thwart the establishment of a Palestinian state so the PA was illegitimate. thus, giving him the ability to say, well look at them, they're terrorists? how can we negotiate? https://archive.ph/2023.10.09-14052...efendant/0000018b-1382-d2fc-a59f-d39b5dbf0000

Israel's internal security, Shin Bet, warning the government for years that treating these people like human animals will lead to innocent Israelis paying the price. what happened? they were shunned and clowned for being "too woke".

oddly enough, that very same Shin Bet security chief resigned TODAY, taking responsibility for October 7th. this being fucking insane because like I mentioned above, he'd been warning about it FOR YEARS and it fell on deaf ears. now, he has to face the music on behalf of the coward Netanyahu.

It always brings me to read the words of Gideon Levy, a great award winning Israeli journalist. I feel like he said it best.

Pessimist

Pessimist

Arcanist
May 5, 2021
It's from two months ago. Even my father, who is a Ben-Gvir supporter, thinks that the IDF is using enough firepower at this point.

I find it hard to believe that he's on the Israeli side. I'm getting the impression that he dislikes both Jews and Arabs from a racialist viewpoint.

todienomore

todienomore

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2023
The IDF precursor was actually linked to the Nazis during WWII because they hated Britain https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(militant_group)

Israeli documentary where the director just goes around talking to jews about antisemitism, including ADL leadership. Highly recommended

Their rhetoric in recent months has gone off the rails. https://israelquotes.com/

This whole documentary is on youtube

This Israeli psychologist explains how both countries have gone insane

I feel sorry for everyone involved.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: weturdova
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
rather, an explosion of that magnitude being inevitable. when you push people to the brink of the edge, they will pay the price, even for a moment of freedom.
Absolutely delusional. The Arabs will always want to kill the Jews. How would giving them a state in Palestine deter them? To the contrary, it would only make them salivate, and a stronger base to launch attacks from.

You're living in a fantasy world, pardon me. There is no other option but genocide of one side. I'm betting on the Arabs - because the Israelis are clearly a failure at this whole genocide business. The Israelis could have simply besieged Gaza, and everyone there would've starved to death. Instead, they're... bombing those poor Arabs to little effect. Really sad to see the Jews so weak.

My working hypothesis is that the Israeli Jews have imbibed too much Christian mercy from the Americans/Europeans/Russians, it's over.
I find it hard to believe that he's on the Israeli side. I'm getting the impression that he dislikes both Jews and Arabs from a racialist viewpoint.
Used to be correct, but I've been so bored and disillusioned, I don't even want to save myself for my utopian realm. I'm legit thinking of killing myself in July 2024.

As to my current political views? I want history to return, "thunderous & bellicose". I want the Asians to throw off the rotten Western Christian yoke, the Yalta system of neo-colonialism to crumble, and Chinese/Turks/Hindus/Koreans/Iranians/Egyptians to usher in a new age of military glory... Because the USA/EU/Russians are boring me to death.

Both the Russians and the Israelis could have easily won, but choose to prolong everyone's suffering by respecting their enemies, it's so ridiculous, so hopeless... Why am I even alive? I should have died in nuclear fire on 2022-02-22.

Last edited:
Pessimist

Pessimist

Arcanist
May 5, 2021
Absolutely delusional. The Arabs will always want to kill the Jews. How would giving them a state in Palestine deter them? To the contrary, it would only make them salivate, and a stronger base to launch attacks from.

You're living in a fantasy world, pardon me. There is no other option but genocide of one side. I'm betting on the Arabs - because the Israelis are clearly a failure at this whole genocide business. The Israelis could have simply besieged Gaza, and everyone there would've starved to death. Instead, they're... bombing those poor Arabs to little effect. Really sad to see the Jews so weak.

My working hypothesis is that the Israeli Jews have imbibed too much Christian mercy from the Americans/Europeans/Russians, it's over.

Used to be correct, but I've been so bored and disillusioned, I don't even want to save myself for my utopian realm. I'm legit thinking of killing myself in July 2024.

As to my current political views? I want history to return, "thunderous & bellicose". I want the Asians to throw off the rotten Western Christian yoke, the Yalta system of neo-colonialism to crumble, and Chinese/Turks/Hindus/Koreans/Iranians/Egyptians to usher in a new age of military glory... Because the USA/EU/Russians are boring me to death.

Both the Russians and the Israelis could have easily won, but choose to prolong everyone's suffering by respecting their enemies, it's so ridiculous, so hopeless... Why am I even alive? I should have died in nuclear fire on 2022-02-22.
We could do a lot of things, but I think the morally right thing to do is to avoid genocide and unnecessary civilian casualties.

Reactions: pole
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018

at this point, with viewpoints like this, of course it is a fantasy.

but again, the only sustainable way forward that guarantees the security of Israel is not the likes of continued occupation.

why? because perpetual occupation will always breed violence and destruction.

to be fair, your response is shocking. you would like more destruction and violence for what reason? to create conditions for thousands of more children who will be hungry for blood, seeking to avenge their loved ones?

I don't understand how you can view this conflict for the past 75 years and say, yes genocide, yes more violence, yes more destruction, that is the way to go. as if that is going to make Israel safe? like it won't add another 15-20 years to this problem?

respectfully, that is insane. you cannot solve a political problem with a military solution. that is exactly what has put Netanyahu in the position that he is in. Netanyahu is an example of why your way of thinking will never pan out.

Reactions: IBM0000 and SexyIncél
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
but again, the only sustainable way forward that guarantees the security of Israel is not the likes of continued occupation.
to create conditions for thousands of more children who will be hungry for blood, seeking to avenge their loved ones?
I think I clearly stated genocide would end all possible future violence? Life is not a video game, neither it is a morality play. In real life, if a nation dies, it ceases to exist. You're not afraid of Ottoman Turks or Native Americans or Nazis or what have you invading your land... because all of them have been soundly defeated and/or exterminated, They literally don't even register in your brain - aside from Italians scaring their kids with old tales (@SexyIncél or so I heard from my grandma who's in Italy).

Of course, the entire geopolitical position of Israel placed smack in the middle of 200 million hostile Muslims is imho untenable. In due time, I doubt even a threat of nuclear annihilation of Cairo and Damascus would hold those hordes back. But that's the infinite wisdom of the original Zionist founding fathers of Israel. Had I been in their place, I would have taken Stalin on his Birobijan offer (a Jewish land in outer Manchuria). But that's me.

respectfully, that is insane. you cannot solve a political problem with a military solution. that is exactly what has put Netanyahu in the position that he is in. Netanyahu is an example of why your way of thinking will never pan out.
Netanyahu has not genocided the Palestinians, so the problem persists.

And again, are you denying that the Arabs, especially the Palestinian Arabs, want to destroy Israel and kill most of its Jewish (and Druze) inhabitants? You haven't really been mentioning it at all; I wouldn't mind it justified, as the Jews did stole the land in 1947 and genocided / ethnically cleansed the Arabs from Tel Aviv. But still, it would do justice to both sides to bring it up.

In the end, Westerners tend to view history as an intensely moral story, like a comic book with Superman. They can afford it because America has literally never been attacked since 1812, it's protected by immense oceans. Even the civil war of the 1860s was not a political or economic issue, but a religious one - to free the slaves. Guess what, real-world Asian nations don't work like that. They have their tribes, their "blood & soil", their creeds... which don't map neatly to your Western Christian worldview of international law. Diversity is not the sanitized coombayah singing in a corporate circle, real diversity is full of savagery, blood and tears. And the only solution to that diversity is the eventual winner... or an AI turning all humans into paperclips (my favourite fantasy at this point).