• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sylvaticus

sylvaticus

Mar 10, 2024
I think there's no need for me to feel sad about the prospect of death. I knew seven years ago that this was how it would end for me. I just didn't know how to do it then. I didn't even know what mental illness was, except for anecdotal cases where violent people were locked up inside hospitals.

In the ensuing years, my depression and anxiety got progressively worse. I distanced myself from what few people I had in my life. At some point, I had no one. It was then I should have gone through with the deed. But I didn't. I'd had lot of practice at living in denial. Pain scared me. Failure scared me. Lack of access to relatively painless methods scared and further depressed me. So I waited for a miracle, not knowing how unfortunate I really was. Miracles do not happen to cursed wretches like me.

And here I am now. Broke, suicidal, and alone. I have nothing to look forward to. I have no one to even talk to about my pain.

Seven years. I think I have humiliated myself long enough. I want to end this story. I want to destroy my world as I know it.

I have decided upon hanging. First I will try partial suspension. If that fails, I'll go for full suspension. That must do it.

sylvaticus

sylvaticus

Mar 10, 2024
it seems tomorrow is the day. Mother will leave house for half a day. I've got a nylon rope. Hopefully I won't mess it up.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: sylvaticus
U

uBSUbc9904

May 6, 2024
I think there's no need for me to feel sad about the prospect of death. I knew seven years ago that this was how it would end for me. I just didn't know how to do it then. I didn't even know what mental illness was, except for anecdotal cases where violent people were locked up inside hospitals.

In the ensuing years, my depression and anxiety got progressively worse. I distanced myself from what few people I had in my life. At some point, I had no one. It was then I should have gone through with the deed. But I didn't. I'd had lot of practice at living in denial. Pain scared me. Failure scared me. Lack of access to relatively painless methods scared and further depressed me. So I waited for a miracle, not knowing how unfortunate I really was. Miracles do not happen to cursed wretches like me.

And here I am now. Broke, suicidal, and alone. I have nothing to look forward to. I have no one to even talk to about my pain.

Seven years. I think I have humiliated myself long enough. I want to end this story. I want to destroy my world as I know it.

I have decided upon hanging. First I will try partial suspension. If that fails, I'll go for full suspension. That must do it.
Please reply if you did not do it!!!