TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
bugs bunny explosion GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Daffy Duck Pain GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
text street GIF

Me trying to catch up w/ @hotelbeneathground on the meming.

• Yay!
Reactions: motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Kermit Mean GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
the young pope sky GIF

Also, you should see Young Pope if you haven't already. Weird show. I don't think I'm Catholic enough to understand. It's worth it for sexy Jude Law though. He aged well for a pretty boy.

Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I thought I would have recognized him. Damn.

Eat Snoop Dogg GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I'm gonna have to concede the round, lol. Goddamn work tomorrow.
turtle falling GIF

• Love
E

ErzsebetBATHORY

BLOOD COUNTESS. ashes ashes, we all fall down
Jun 2, 2021
dood i just stepped out to try to git laid by the boy across the street when what do i see trot by but an amish horse and buggy. i can see why the amish mafia never took off: it couldnt. i can literally outwalk such a contraption. the pigs would take it out easy in a "chase". it was all hardcore an shit, with headlights and dead silence. the only way their drive by shootings would werk is if you was asleep while they were takin fire at ya. or if you was too buzzed to move fast. and youd hear it coming from like space. clikity clikity clikity. altho i respect that shit, i could never live like that. so bizarre,..,,for fucks sake, i drink blood and practice self cannibalism and am covered in tattoos and self inflicted scars, im always twitching and have more spikes on me than a fuckin dinosaur...and im more normal in todays world than they are. Me
'

• Yay!
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
dood i just stepped out to try to git laid by the boy across the street when what do i see trot by but an amish horse and buggy. i can see why the amish mafia never took off: it couldnt. i can literally outwalk such a contraption. the pigs would take it out easy in a "chase". it was all hardcore an shit, with headlights and dead silence. the only way their drive by shootings would werk is if you was asleep while they were takin fire at ya. or if you was too buzzed to move fast. and youd hear it coming from like space. clikity clikity clikity. altho i respect that shit, i could never live like that.
weird al yankovic GIF
amish mafia GIF

• Hugs
Reactions: ErzsebetBATHORY
E

ErzsebetBATHORY

Jun 2, 2021
dood i just stepped out to try to git laid by the boy across the street when what do i see trot by but an amish horse and buggy. i can see why the amish mafia never took off: it couldnt. i can literally outwalk such a contraption. the pigs would take it out easy in a "chase". it was all hardcore an shit, with headlights and dead silence. the only way their drive by shootings would werk is if you was asleep while they were takin fire at ya. or if you was too buzzed to move fast. and youd hear it coming from like space. clikity clikity clikity. altho i respect that shit, i could never live like that. so bizarre,..,,for fucks sake, i drink blood and practice self cannibalism and am covered in tattoos and self inflicted scars, im always twitching and have more spikes on me than a fuckin dinosaur...and im more normal in todays world than they are. View attachment 69581
'
that dudes gittin er done with the butter churner shit haha

E

ErzsebetBATHORY

Jun 2, 2021
bahahaha enjoi farming ye olde mutant corncobs that bite yer asshole off when you try to pick em. am i the only one that loves the mighty corona virus? lookit all the epic shit it gave us: ninja and/or bandit masks. thousands of dollars. mad free time. excuses for everything. lots of dead assholes. free shit everywheres. im pist they whipped the apocalypse into a manageable state. ill be on bandit mode for years after this. fuckit ive got both corona shotpokes...i just like the armageddonnyness of it all. come on doom cootie, make a comeback., im runnin outta cash and i wanna trip dammit

Attachments

• corona.jpg
    corona.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 3
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Idk what's going on and I haven't been active much these past few days so I'm just going to complain that I fucking hate myself I want him to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Symbiote
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
murica GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: ErzsebetBATHORY and Dr Iron Arc