• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Guys thank you for advices.

You made me nostalgic. I miss so bad time when i started to SH. I miss so my superficial cuts. I would do anything on this world to go back into that time and to don't do mistakes which led me to this state. I had certian problems then, they were solvable, i was full of life, the most important thing i was healthy. Then shits happened.
Be aware that SH become worse over time. I have been on and off SH for 4.5 years. I started with superficial cuts but i ended up doing cuts which needed to be stiched. But in my case my life situation got worse in the past few years, especialy in 2019. It caused worsening of cuting. It is actually reason why i cut at all now (i mean my damage from psych drugs). But other poeple also say their cuts gets worse over time. It an interesanting phenomenom.
@Cobalt.blue. Thanks for your words. I'm well aware of the slippery slopes of addictions. I'm up to my elbows in all of the ones I've ever conquered, thanks to Lockdown. Years of therapy and treatment down the drain. But I need more. I don't drink, I don't do drugs, I'm pretty much too prudish for anything that might help me deal with anything. Even the therapy I've chosen hurts me and I use to to beat myself up. Cutting just seemed to be the next logical step.

It works for what it is and I know it will only escalate. But, for what it's worth, I'm not on this site to find my reasons to continue living. :heh:

Reactions: Lost.
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Candles. It's hard for me to cut myself and you get a burning sensation from the hot wax that doesn't hurt too bad. I usually do it on my hands, arms, legs. It also acts as a good distraction from chronic pain though it's very short lived. Speaking of which...

Reactions: Deleted member 18655
Lost.

Lost.

Antidepressants and antipsychotics are posion
Feb 13, 2020
Candles. It's hard for me to cut myself and you get a burning sensation from the hot wax that doesn't hurt too bad. I usually do it on my hands, arms, legs. It also acts as a good distraction from chronic pain though it's very short lived. Speaking of which...
Chronic pain, i had a lot of problems with that 3 years ago. It was hell. I can relate I am so sorry.
Thank you for advice, i need something stronger.
@Cobalt.blue. Thanks for your words. I'm well aware of the slippery slopes of addictions. I'm up to my elbows in all of the ones I've ever conquered, thanks to Lockdown. Years of therapy and treatment down the drain. But I need more. I don't drink, I don't do drugs, I'm pretty much too prudish for anything that might help me deal with anything. Even the therapy I've chosen hurts me and I use to to beat myself up. Cutting just seemed to be the next logical step.

It works for what it is and I know it will only escalate. But, for what it's worth, I'm not on this site to find my reasons to continue living. :heh:
"I don't drink, I don't do drugs" same here
This shit called cutting helps, but unforutunaly it is only temporary.

Last edited: