• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bluem00n

bluem00n

Fatally killed to death
Sep 10, 2022
Terror Management Theory (TMT) has been mentioned in passing on SaSu before, though as that was mostly from four or five years ago, I imagine many current members are unacquainted with the subject.

I came across TMT (Wikipedia) while researching techniques to bypass SI, and thought others might be interested in reading the book that details the ideas behind it, titled The Worm at the Core: On the Role of Death in Life (260 pages).

Whilst the book received universal plaudits from the news media, for balance I should mention that an overwhelmingly positive but nevertheless more mixed reaction is evident at goodreads.com

The Worm at the Core: On the Role of Death in Life is available as a free PDF via Google Search (else PM me for a link). As Camus wrote: "There is only one liberty - to come to terms with death - thereafter anything is possible".​

• Informative
Reactions: Jarni, pthnrdnojvsc, Fulminare and 1 other person
DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
Thank you for the resource. SI is 90% psychological. The Jim Jones debacle proved that, one can brainwash themselves to overcome the SI.

After investigating how parents willingly gave their children their death drink (overcoming even the Supreme SI of protecting one's offspring), psychology revealed that self-brainwashing is possible through Repetition, Isolation and Rehearsal. Including meditation and self hypnosis.

If you isolate yourself in a room devoid of human contact for long enough, with post it notes all over your room devoid of positivity with negative affirmations that you will pull the plug on such and such date eventually you will drive yourself to act on what you feed your brain daily, you just have to have a vacuum of a pure negativity environment. Your mind will feed off of your environment, and rehearsal with simulated SN or other lethal means will become sufficient enough to self brainwash yourself and SI is possible to overcome. I have been drafting a post on this for a while and continuing to and will add to this at a later time.

The SI 10% is biological, which can be overcome by anything that inhibits the limbic system and amygdala in the brain. Consumption of alcohol and benzos will be sufficient enough to inhibit any anxiety. Remember the last time you did something so stupid on alcohol that you're shaking your head wondering how the hell you survived or got away with it? That's alcohol inhibiting your amygdala, which also inhibits your survival instinct.

Meanwhile thanks for the resource. I will look into it and investigate further. Much appreciated.

Reactions: Ontwon, cold_severance, cherry7 and 7 others