• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

tolearn123

Jan 10, 2023
That's the word that those against this site love to label us with. The irony is apparent, considering their propensity to demand this site get shut down without so much as visiting it to see for themselves..immediately willing to obliterate its history and members' final farewells along with the overall relief and compassion it offers.

They like to think of us as amorphous toddler aged blobs who need not speak until spoken to, unseen and unheard until the "rational adults" stroll in to beat us into submission and then wink at themselves in the mirror for a job well done.

The amount of people in the comment sections for this guy's bullshit (I ended up looking on Reddit and YT) calling us various forms of "mentally deficient" are too many to count.
Apparently we are "intellectually disabled, mentally disabled, mentally unwell-and thus unable to make rational decisions", etc.

I mean even if someone here were all of those things, they have the right to die just as much as anyone else, maybe even for the very reason they're being denied it.
They also have the right to speak about their issues and seek out compassion from those who understand here.

The amount of blind faith that so many netizens have in the veracity of this fool's video, immediately and without question..is downright fucking scary.
I've been isolated for so long, sometimes I forget how mad the world is.
It's like a fucking realized satire, I can reach out and touch the horror.
What is the tread called on Reddit ?

Reactions: LastFlowers
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
But I'm more determined than ever to keep this community going. If he thinks he can take us down, he is mistaken. Every attempt to sabotage us only grows my confidence that we can do this.
Echoing this 100%, I want to keep this treasure trove of a community functioning. I love this place.

I don't think anyone should let a troll who mischaracterizes everything have power over their life like this. He's so insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

U

Unending

-
Nov 5, 2022
Try nt 2 strss - th/ cmmunty stll hs ech-othr & wll rde ths out lke hve alwys dne

H/ thnks tht argmnts bck agnst hm r 'dble-thnk'

Nothng 2 d/ wth fct tht -

- whle thre = infrmatn providd on methds tht = also available on Amazn -- no1 actvly encourges n.e1 2 ctb -- thy jst tlk abt hw thy d/ nt lke lfe -- Unlke th/ ppl in hs YT cmmnts wh/ wnt ppl 2 kll thmslves

& also ignorng tht aprt frm sme volntry donatns 2 kp th/ ste runnng - SaSu ds nt mke n.e $$ whatsoevr frm membrs

S/ mch out-rge bult on flse infrmatn

Am sre h/ wld b intrestd 2 C hw mny ppl h/ hs brght hre -- th/ approvl queu = huge

= jst NYT ovr agn
Yeah if only he realized how many people he may have helped found this website. Wouldn't that be quite some tally waiting to be announced to him by the next angry Youtuber.

Also, I'm aware that the website has been under scrutiny quite a lot but being a recent member, it sort of feel like a ridiculous moment seeing it happen in person considering that this website is literally one of the few places where I feel like talking about my feelings doesn't make things worse at this point.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
People like him, virtue signalers, don't really care. In fact, I doubt he even cared about @SpentStardust. Who's to say he even gave the time of day to him until it was convenient?
Probably didn't, he has already proven how willing he is to lie through his teeth.

According to him, we're all paying customers here (didn't you know?), paying to use the forum, or some VIP section I must be unaware of.
He calls it the "SS2 subscriptions service."
I'm sorry…WHERE!? How did he even fabricate a name for it on the spot..I nearly choked at the absurdity when he said it.
And admin is allegedly (according to this guy) "actively participating in helping users find sellers"..
He pulled up some quote and it didn't even match the claim he was making over it lol.
I seriously wonder if anyone even stopped the video to read the quote..which actually proves to be in admin's favor more than anything else, just warning people against scams and being taken advantage of.
This guy cherry-picked to high heaven and still came up so short that he proceeded to let his claims rest on the expectation that his viewers are that vacuous.

Personally I obtained my method completely outside of this site without anyone directing me or selling me anything from here.
Which is how it's usually done, regardless of information sharing.
What is the tread called on Reddit ?
There were two that I looked at, don't recall the titles but I believe they're the first two search results..one of them was in r/videos and had the same title as the YT video and the other one was in some "bread tube" sub (excuse my ignorance about wtf that means).
same. i feel like im overreacting hard but this video genuinely upset me so much i get so mad thinking about it. the feeling of being misunderstood is just unbearable for me i cant really stand it when non suicidal people talk about suicide
I understand, I feel the same…it's similar with how many of our reasons for being here are also misunderstood to the point that such misunderstanding and misinterpretation becomes willful on the part of those failing to comprehend what should need no explanation.
Echoing this 100%, I want to keep this treasure trove of a community functioning. I love this place.

I don't think anyone should let a troll who mischaracterizes everything have power over their life like this. He's so insignificant in the grand scheme of things.
I don't think it's about "letting"…he is just causing distress and fear among already distressed and disenfranchised people, because a lot of us rely on this place to keep a semblance of sanity intact.
And that's putting it lightly.

Many of the comments I've seen in response to his video (off this site) are on the level of blind and ravenous book burning, the viewers' supposed desire to shut this place down and eliminate its existence is shown off with such venomous language and that's without these people ever having visited the site..it's like witnessing a hoard of mindlessness trying to destroy a mountain of books stamped "bad" without ever opening the covers and turning through the pages.

Last edited:
D

DejectedRealtor

Dec 1, 2022
He's a spin doctor, he would just spin it in a way that makes us look bad/victim blames. He's definitely not worth ctb-ing over, anyway.
Well, let's remember that the suggestion being made here is to CTB and then to pretend he caused it in order to make him look bad, which I think is far beneath us. By now, someone will have screenshotted this conversation, which would most likely find its way back to him and then be used as another negative example of our community.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Try nt 2 strss - th/ cmmunty stll hs ech-othr & wll rde ths out lke hve alwys dne

H/ thnks tht argmnts bck agnst hm r 'dble-thnk'

Nothng 2 d/ wth fct tht -

- whle thre = infrmatn providd on methds tht = also available on Amazn -- no1 actvly encourges n.e1 2 ctb -- thy jst tlk abt hw thy d/ nt lke lfe -- Unlke th/ ppl in hs YT cmmnts wh/ wnt ppl 2 kll thmslves

& also ignorng tht aprt frm sme volntry donatns 2 kp th/ ste runnng - SaSu ds nt mke n.e $$ whatsoevr frm membrs

S/ mch out-rge bult on flse infrmatn

Am sre h/ wld b intrestd 2 C hw mny ppl h/ hs brght hre -- th/ approvl queu = huge

= jst NYT ovr agn
Interesting to see how the approval queue looks now.

• Informative
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Reading more of the comments outside of this site..it's just infuriating.
Disgusting. Hypocrisy beyond hypocrisy.
So many are rallying to get this place shut down or claiming plans to "hack" it.
The total lack of critical thinking skills is astonishing.

I especially cannot stand the people with the narrative of "Oh no no no, you misunderstand, I CAN speak against this topic and website because I was one of them once."

I find that these individuals are even more dangerous than the ones who admit having no experience at all with being suicidal.
Because these people not only try to speak on our behalf, but they sell themselves as having legitimate ground to stand on, and therefore some type of authority over a community of people they have since "ascended" beyond and thus have no issue betraying.

Imagine this scenario:

You have a group of people.
They are all suffering from a condition which necessitates a successful and timely organ transplant in order to live any quality of life.
If they do not receive the organ transplant in time then they will suffer and deteriorate, become a miserable husk, eventually a vegetable..only to meet their inevitable end, as all humans do.

Now, imagine two lists.
One for organ transplantation.
One for physician assisted suicide.
The group of sufferers choose to place themselves on both lists.
The first, incase by some miracle or specific set of circumstances, their candidacy for organ transplantation surgery ends in the opportunity being realized and successful.
The second, incase they reach the point where the option for organ transplant is no longer viable.

Now imagine a certain percentage of this group of sufferers.
They too, place their names on both lists.
They too, are terrified of the possibility of having to lose their humanity, their dignity, their independence, their autonomy, their abilities, their health, their mental capacity, and everything they have left that makes them them.
But they get lucky.
They get to the top of the organ transplant list in time. They receive a successful surgery.
They live.

They live on..and shockingly make it their mission to destroy the option of physician assisted suicide for the remaining group of sufferers.
They reached one of the finish lines, only to immediately turn their heads and spit on their peers who were left behind.
Ensuring that those who do not or cannot obtain a successful surgery in time, are sentenced to an existence that not only rivals death itself, but completely shadows it in scope and horror.

Why?
Because they got lucky.
Because their problems were solved in time, or able to be solved at all.
And they think the universe and all other people should revolve around them.
Their myopia is a poison to all but themselves.
In their minds, if they got lucky, then surely everyone else must have been locked in the exact set of circumstances they were, that everyone else must somehow possess the exact same avenues or privileges to get to the top of the organ transplant list in time.
And if these others are not in an identical predicament, then screw 'em, because they're different from me and mine.

^This is a foolish, willfully delusional, absurd and insultingly hypocritical stance to take..and yet they take it..with pride, with self-righteousness and blind fervor.
They don't need a place like this anymore, they don't need the options they once clung to for all they held dear..so in their nearsightedness, they decide that nobody else needs it either.
They basically betray themselves and the position they could have easily ended up in, had they not been so remarkably lucky…lucky in ways that are not so difficult to predict either, as most odds can be taken into account, and most miracles are not only improbable but impossible.

Those who can shed the skin that kept them on the road many of us here find ourselves treading down, need to realize that they are not any more the rule than they are the exception.
They should speak for themselves only, direct themselves, rule themselves if they can…but nobody else. Nobody else should be subjected to their rulings or obfuscated by their stories, chock-full of idiosyncratic factors.

Last edited:
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
I second this. It's one person's opinion.

I don't think he demonised the whole group. He went after the mods and founder, for sure. I don't feel the (majority) of comments under the video are aimed at me. Also, I doubt he has anything to do with 4chan, tbf. Might be wrong but I'd say not.

@RainAndSadness 🙏

Thank you so much for your dedicated detective work to protect / defend this site / your / our privacy.

I read this quoted reply at the time— but completely missed this : in bold

"Tantacrul/ Alias # ? " — gives a lot of hints of what his plans are— in this thread — ie— "screenshots" … etc

+ reveals his personal history in other posts…

BUT slipped up big time here + doxxed himself — oops 🙄

* "me" :
I don't feel the (majority) of comments under the video are aimed at me.

Last edited:
Reactions: RainAndSadness
violetchiwawa

violetchiwawa

ruff ruff grr
Jan 23, 2023
Not only did this guy demonize an entire group of vulnerable people, but he sent all of his cronies to harass said vulnerable group
Not gonna lie, I found this site through his video. I've always known people have a very unnuanced view of suicide, usually because of their fear of losing loved ones, so I had a feeling his video was biased. Browsing this site has nearly displaced my coping mechanism of viewing gore sites, which I feel is an improvement. Exposure like this happens all the time to communities like this. I think we'll manage.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
Tantacrul — he calls his behaviour "suicide prevention" ?

To harass and belittle vulnerable people ?

I haven't forgotten — his own statement in his OP as "Jonels" — "I don't believe in morality"

By now, someone will have screenshotted this conversation, which would most likely find its way back to him and then be used as another negative example of our community.

DejectedRealtor — Aka — Tantacrul — clearly states his plans = screenshot our posts — currently on KF.

😔

the_town_manager

the_town_manager

pleasant dreams for tired eyes
Mar 25, 2022
@RainAndSadness 🙏

Thank you so much for your dedicated detective work to protect / defend this site / your / our privacy.

I read this quoted reply at the time— but completely missed this : in bold

"Tantacrul/ Alias # ? " — gives a lot of hints of what his plans are— in this thread — ie— "screenshots" … etc

+ reveals his personal history in other posts…

BUT slipped up big time here + doxxed himself — oops 🙄

* "me" :
Pretty sure he just meant "me, a regular user on the forum". As opposed to the mods/founder. Your interpretation makes no sense in context.

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
I mean, yeah. Of course Tantacrul has been screenshotting our posts.

Also he did say in a comment under his Youtube video that he doesn't have anything against most of the regular site members. And that's what he has his DejectedRealtor sock-puppet saying here.

IDK if it will show up, but I think this is a link to his comment. Okay. It didn't show up. I will try to screenshot. <sigh>
Screenshot 20230206 070059   Copy

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I mean, yeah. Of course Tantacrul has been screenshotting our posts.

Also he did say in a comment under his Youtube video that he doesn't have anything against most of the regular site members. And that's what he has his DejectedRealtor sock-puppet saying here.

IDK if it will show up, but I think this is a link to his comment. Okay. It didn't show up. I will try to screenshot. <sigh>
View attachment 104383
"I dont believe I have seen any counter argument worth engaging with"
AKA unless he agrees with you, it is not worth engaging with.

Also, how does memeaddict expect him to get some of us out of here? It's not like Tantacrul can do anything life changing for us.