• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

S

szczepan455

Aug 16, 2024
The end comes, it is inevitable. My survival instincts have been completly broken by now thankfully.
Here is my plan :
8 pm - take 25 mg of hydroxyzine (using it as an antiemetic as i have no other option)
2 am - my last meal
4 am - another 25 mg of hydroxyzine
10 am - beginning of dry fast
11:00 am - 600 mg of ibuprofen
11:20 am - 75 mg of hydroxyzine
11:30 am - 4 pills of maalox (antacid)
11:40 am - 10 mg clonazepam
12:00 am - Drink 25 g of SN in 50 ml of water, chew some gum to mask the taste, lay on right side on the bed, have a bucket nearby.
Unfortunately I haven't had time to test the purity of the SN, but I've read here that the SN from the polish manufacturer BM is reliable so i should be safe.
Rn I'm waiting for the destruction of this pointless and nihilistic life

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: finchywart, Zhendou, b9km5 and 16 others
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Reading people's medicine lists only makes me feel even more inadequate and clueless btw. All I got has ben an entiemetic.

• Hugs
Reactions: b9km5, paganar and rozeske
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
How did u completely break your survival instincts?

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Reading people's medicine lists only makes me feel even more inadequate and clueless btw. All I got has ben an entiemetic.
Don't worry, the antiemetic is the only must-have to maximize your chances of CTBing. All the rest is only a matter of comfort.

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4
Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
I'm not sure if have any experience with taking Klonopin. You're taking 10 mg 20 minutes before drinking SN. If your experienced with it then you should know your limit but if not and you take 10 mg 20 minutes before it is possible you might pass out before even being able to drink your first class of SN. Good luck!

Reactions: ctemourge and Aprilfarewell4
VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
I hope everything goes as you wish. Good luck and I hope we will someday meet in Heaven.

S

szczepan455

Aug 16, 2024
I'm not sure if have any experience with taking Klonopin. You're taking 10 mg 20 minutes before drinking SN. If your experienced with it then you should know your limit but if not and you take 10 mg 20 minutes before it is possible you might pass out before even being able to drink your first class of SN. Good luck!
i'm not really experienced it, do i take 1-2 pills instead (2 mg - 4 mg)? The faint out before drinking SN is my main worry rn as I'm using another depressant (hydroxyzine) as an antiemetic

• Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22 and Aprilfarewell4
bookie

bookie

main character of sasu
Mar 31, 2024
I hope you find the peace you are looking for

Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
i'm not really experienced it, do i take 1-2 pills instead (2 mg - 4 mg)? The faint out before drinking SN is my main worry rn as I'm using another depressant (hydroxyzine) as an antiemetic
I can't really give you advice on how many to take. The best I can say is try taking one to see how it affects you everybody is different on how they respond to benzos. Klonopin is quicker acting than some other benzos. How those two medications will interact I have no knowledge of that. Sometimes it takes a lot of planning and research to figure these things out.