FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Because suicide is the way to take control over the inevitable and find relief from this existence, it's self care to me as it's the only way to prevent all suffering in an existence that was completely unnecessary in the first place.

It feels rational to desire the eternity of death rather than to be trapped in this cruel and meaningless existence, it's disturbing how there is no limit as to how torturous existence can get, actually wishing to exist in this harmful reality will always feel so delusional to me as why would anyone wish to be harmed by existence, it's insane to me the thought of such a thing.

Existence could never be something positive, instead it's just the repulsive source of all suffering and pain, only without existence is one unable to suffer, it sounds so peaceful to sleep eternally and it comforts me the thought of being free from this futile cycle of suffering that existing beings were unfortunate enough to be burdened with the ability to exist in.

And this is why I cannot stand it when people act like those who wish to rest eternally need "help" as wishing to remove the source of all suffering will always be rational, any "help" is just a way to try and brainwash people into losing awareness of how existence is futile and unnecessary, just leading to suffering.

Suicide could never be "irrational" as one cannot suffer from not existing, all the problems started when existence did, there's nothing desirable about existence and only death can bring me the relief I search for.
Wanting to prevent all meaningless suffering will always feel rational to me, it isn't like there is any benefit to the horrific mistake that is having the ability to exist, it's just inhumane how despite this reality we cannot easily free ourselves from this existence in peace.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, Rogue Proxy, myusername890 and 2 others
borntosuffer

borntosuffer

borne
Sep 11, 2023
To add to that, suicide is a natural phenomenon. Insects will sacrifice themselves (for instance, they have a disease and are preventing themselves from passing the disease to other members of the colony). Dogs will refuse food and care if they recently experienced the death of a close one, like an owner. There are a plethora of examples of animal suicide.
it's just inhumane how despite this reality we cannot easily free ourselves from this existence in peace.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890 and ChronicallyCynical
ChronicallyCynical

ChronicallyCynical

Natural pessimist, born quitter.
Sep 9, 2023
To add to that, suicide is a natural phenomenon. Insects will sacrifice themselves (for instance, they have a disease and are preventing themselves from passing the disease to other members of the colony). Dogs will refuse food and care if they recently experienced the death of a close one, like an owner. There are a plethora of examples of animal suicide.
Cats can experience much the same as dogs in such conditions.

And really, the grief and giving up on life among non-human companions after the loss of a dear one is documented even on YouTube; mainstream media.

I don't understand what's so difficult to understand about this.

Suicidal behaviours are a part of nature. If an animal wants an out of life, they will passively or actively seek it out. No animal likes to suffer.

Reactions: borntosuffer